- Small Group Cannes and Antibes half-day tour from Nice
- Visit the Film Festival Palace, Croisette Boulevard and shops of Cannes
- Golfe-Juan, Juan-les-Pins, La Garoupe and Cap d'Antibes
- Travel in 8-seater minivan
- Free time to explore Antibes Old Town and Picasso Museum
Admire the sea view from La Garoupe, pass the celebrities villas of Cap d'Antibes and arrive by the ramparts of Antibes. Here you will have free time to discover the Old Town and Picasso Museum (closed on Monday). Don't forget to check out Billionaire's Quay, overlooked by the 15th century Fort Vauban, and home to multi-million dollar yachts. Approximately 45 minutes is spent in Antibes.
The return journey to Nice is by the coast road.
This tour is conducted by 8 seater minivan with an English speaking guide.
Reviewed by Judith L R, October 2012
The trip was excellent...Our driver/tour guide was a terrific tour guide. His knowledge of the area, personality were just what we had anticipated!
The other guests were also a delight.
Thank you for being so prompt. I would give you a very positive recommendation.
Reviewed by Gloria M, September 2012
Tour leader was very knowledgeable about the entire area we covered. Tour could have started with a 1PM pick up as we were a bit rushed at the end(due to time spent picking up guests and traffic downtown) .