- Round-trip boat service from Nice to Monaco
- Enjoy a ferry ride along the spectacular French Riviera
- Spend all day explore Monaco independently
- Visit top Monaco attractions at your own pace such as the Prince's Palace and Casino of Monte Carlo
- Soak up the luxurious atmosphere and charm of the world’s second-smallest country
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View From TopPhoto by: Anis E
- View from the boat.Photo by: Frederick M
- Cruising the MederraneanPhoto by: Brent S
- Monaco harbourPhoto by: Brent S
- Givenchy Estate in Cap FerratPhoto by: Stephanie H
- Cruise to MonacoPhoto by: Paul D
- Roads of MonacoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Monaco from the boatPhoto by: Anonymous
- PortPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cruise to MonacoPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
It was an amazing trip. The boat ride was quite chilly but the time in Monaco was wonderful. Loved it.
Great day out
Great transportation for the day to Monaco. I would highly recommend it because it is much more scenic that the bus or train. The hours in Monaco were enough to enjoy and see the sites.
The only disappointing part is that 6 hours is not enough to spend in Monaco. There's plenty to do and see there. The boat trip itself is also great, going pretty close to the marvelous coastline.
Super tour along the coast. The boat stops at Port De Fontvielle harbour, not the main harbour in Monaco, so you do have to walk into the centre from this port.
Great boat trip and amazing views .Staff were very friendly and the onboard drinks were also reasonably price .well worth doing .would do it all over again
The tour was excellent. We didnt expect a guided tour on the way so that was pleasant surprise. One of the crew member, William, was an excellent guide and told us a lot about the towns and the villas on the way.
Excellent - would advise anyone to go!
Graham W United Kingdom
The day was excellent and made all the better by the crew.
Great tour. Really enjoyed the fast boat. The commentary was fun. Ran on time. Bit of a bun fight to get on the boat.