- Round-trip boat service from Nice to Monaco
- Enjoy a ferry ride along the spectacular French Riviera
- Spend all day explore Monaco independently
- Visit top Monaco attractions at your own pace such as the Prince's Palace and Casino of Monte Carlo
- Soak up the luxurious atmosphere and charm of the world’s second-smallest country
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View From TopPhoto by: Anis E
- View from the boat.Photo by: Frederick M
- Cruising the MederraneanPhoto by: Brent S
- Monaco harbourPhoto by: Brent S
- Givenchy Estate in Cap FerratPhoto by: Stephanie H
- Cruise to MonacoPhoto by: Paul D
- Roads of MonacoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Monaco from the boatPhoto by: Anonymous
- PortPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cruise to MonacoPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
The only disappointing part is that 6 hours is not enough to spend in Monaco. There's plenty to do and see there. The boat trip itself is also great, going pretty close to the marvelous coastline.
Super tour along the coast. The boat stops at Port De Fontvielle harbour, not the main harbour in Monaco, so you do have to walk into the centre from this port.
Great boat trip and amazing views .Staff were very friendly and the onboard drinks were also reasonably price .well worth doing .would do it all over again
The tour was excellent. We didnt expect a guided tour on the way so that was pleasant surprise. One of the crew member, William, was an excellent guide and told us a lot about the towns and the villas on the way.
Excellent - would advise anyone to go!
Graham W United Kingdom
The day was excellent and made all the better by the crew.
Great tour. Really enjoyed the fast boat. The commentary was fun. Ran on time. Bit of a bun fight to get on the boat.
The crew were all characters and as well as offering reasonably priced refreshments on board, they also provided an impromtu commentary on various highlights along the coast! This was an unexpected extra and really made the trip more enjoyable and memorable! It was something a little different which we have never tried before but would definitely do again. Coming in to the harbour/port at Monaco felt very grand and there was a shopping mall with a famous Fast Food Restaurant there as well which was a nice surprise.
We would recommend it as a way of getting to Monaco, and advise anyone taking any of the boat trips to make sure they arrive in plenty of time... a lady at the ticket window in front of us was a minute or so late for her trip to St Tropez, and could only stand and watch as her boat sailed past us all. To be fair, they do stress the importance of being on time, so take heed. Also if you suffer from sea-sickness make sure you take the appropriate tablets as the sea can be surprisingly choppy, especially as there are lots of very fast boats/yachts on the sea.
Will definitely do it again when we go to Nice in the future, as it was one of the highlights of our stay!!!!!!!
Best way to go.
A great way to travel to Monaco, very freindly crew and a really knowledgeable (and funny) guide during the trip. The boat arrived / left on time each journey, very clean with a nice selection of refreshments.