- 3.5-hour electric bike tour of the French Riviera from Nice
- Admire beautiful Mediterranean panoramas and visit hidden spots not easily found on tourist maps
- Pedal through Mont Boron City Park, visit Fort du Mont Alban and explore the medieval town of Villefranche
- Enjoy a perfect activity for the whole family
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Admire the Port of Nice, with its deep-blue water and elegant yachts, as you cycle down the Mediterranean coast on quiet roads with little traffic. Your guide will show you a variety of beautiful panoramas around Nice and take you to spots not usually found in guidebooks.
Cruise through Mont Boron City Park and visit Fort du Mont Alban for stunning views of Nice, Villefranche, Cap Ferrat and the ocean beyond. Continue to Villefranche, a colorful Italian-style town on the coast. Explore the medieval streets and cycle through the moat of the Citadel of Villefranche, a historical 16th-century fortress.
Savor more views on your way back to Nice. Your 3.5-hour tour ends close to the original start point.