- Segway tour of Nice and the French Riviera to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Explore must-see Nice sights such as the Promenade des Anglais, Cours Saleya and Place Rosetti
- Travel along the spectacular Mediterranean coast to Villefranche-sur-Mer, pausing for photo opportunities
- Enjoy 20 minutes of free time in downtown Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Learn about the history of this region and landmarks along your route from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures more individualized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Get the full Segway experience on this 3-hour tour from Nice to Villefrance-sur-Mer and back. See more than just the city as you cruise along the coast and enjoy the fantastic scenery. It's a novel way to explore the French Riviera!
What You Can Expect
Set off along the scenic, waterfront Promenade des Anglais and see the boutiques and cafes of downtown Nice. Inhale the wonderful fragrances of flowers and spices at the Cours Saleya market, and get caught up in the vibrant atmosphere of Place Rosetti, a bustling square filled with ice cream vendors and cafes in the heart of Nice’s Old Town. You’ll also see two other popular city squares: Place St-Francois and Place Garibaldi.
Throughout your tour, your guide will offer historical anecdotes and personal insights into the areas you see and can take photos of you on your Segway during breaks.
Admire the picturesque and busy Port of Nice as you roll onto the coastal road, traveling east along the Mediterranean. Savor the sea breeze and spot boats on the sky-blue waters as you glide over gently rolling terrain toward Villefranche-sur-Mer.
When you reach the idyllic waterfront town, take advantage of 20 minutes of free time to capture photos of the stunning harbor and maybe grab a snack at one of the many outdoor cafes (own expense).
On your way back to Nice, take in sensational views of the Baie des Anges (Bay of Angels) from tranquil Mont Boron. Your leisurely 9-mile (15-km) Segway tour of the French Riviera concludes back at the Promenade des Anglais.