- Day trip through the French Riviera from Nice
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Visit France's famous coastal towns like Cannes and Monte Carlo
- Soak up the glamorous atmosphere and shop in tiny boutiques
- Enjoy fabulous views of the Mediterranean Sea
Recent Photos of This Tour
- view on the drive to EzePhoto by: Rachel B
USA, 05 2009
- AntibesPhoto by: EUGENIA P
- Monte CarloPhoto by: EUGENIA P
- EzePhoto by: EUGENIA P
- French blue coastPhoto by: John R
- Best Tour Guide EverPhoto by: Robert L
- Looking down on NicePhoto by: Owain L
- Look at how blue the water isPhoto by: Melissa B
USA, 10 2013
- French RivieraPhoto by: Shang Kon L
- Marina building in CannesPhoto by: Shang Kon L
- Coastline between Nice and ...Photo by: Lynette H
- MonacoPhoto by: Lois F
- NicePhoto by: Uttara B
India, 08 2010
- EzePhoto by: Rachel B
USA, 05 2009
- Monte CarloPhoto by: Rachel B
USA, 05 2009
What You Can Expect
So much fun!!!!!
Our guide actually drove us along the route for the Grand Prix what fun!
This was a very long tour, but so entertaining. He gave us just the right amount of time for each destination. I highly recommend this tour.
Amazing tour, incredible guide, fantastic sights!!! Perfect time spent in each place with the changing of the guards and Monaco awesome to see!!! Goes to all the best places on the French Riviera and the order that you go in is amazing!!
The guide is amazing!!! Definately recommended!!!
Perfect way to see what French Riviera has to offer in one day to know where you would like to go back to. Very informative and friendly guide. Highly recommend.
Our tour guide Rolf was amazing!! The history and facts that he provided along our picturesque tour was much appreciated. Would highly recommend this tour.
This was a great tour and I highly recommend it. We were fortunate to have Sylvia as our tour leader and driver, and she was fantastic.
The trip covered all of the major sites on the Riveria from Cannes to Monte Carlo, and it was especially helpful being in a small group of no more than 8 travelers.
Incredible tour! Beautiful, informative, and very well organized Caroline is an amazing tour guide.
Matilda, our guide, was great and added so much to the beautiful areas we visited. We saw more than we ever could have trying to visit on our own.
The Guide was amazing, she was so knowledgeable, she seemed to know everything about the south of France. She was impressive. She was prompt, professional. Her name was Evie? from Latvia. She was one of the best guides we have ever had. We travel regularly.
Great day, great guide, great way to see a fair bit of the French Riveria!
Very beautiful! We had such a nice time together and our guide Joe was very helpful and did everything he could to make the trip enjoyable, in spite of the heavy rain in the afternoon. We were lucky to have some sun in the morning, when we saw Nice from uphill and when we visited Monte Carlo.