- Day trip through the French Riviera from Nice
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Visit France's famous coastal towns like Cannes and Monte Carlo
- Soak up the glamorous atmosphere and shop in tiny boutiques
- Enjoy fabulous views of the Mediterranean Sea
Recent Photos of This Tour
- view on the drive to EzePhoto by: Rachel B
USA, 05 2009
- AntibesPhoto by: EUGENIA P
- Monte CarloPhoto by: EUGENIA P
- EzePhoto by: EUGENIA P
- French blue coastPhoto by: John R
- Best Tour Guide EverPhoto by: Robert L
- Looking down on NicePhoto by: Owain L
- Look at how blue the water isPhoto by: Melissa B
USA, 10 2013
- French RivieraPhoto by: Shang Kon L
- Marina building in CannesPhoto by: Shang Kon L
- Coastline between Nice and ...Photo by: Lynette H
- MonacoPhoto by: Lois F
- NicePhoto by: Uttara B
India, 08 2010
- EzePhoto by: Rachel B
USA, 05 2009
- Monte CarloPhoto by: Rachel B
USA, 05 2009
What You Can Expect
Tour guide was great. Fun, friendly, well informed, and spoke great English. Small group of seven from three different countries got along well. Made a big difference. Morning trips to Eze and Monaco, afternoon to Antibes and Cannes. Lots of variety and time to tour on your own.
Awesome, Awesome experience. It's a must do! MonteCarlo was fun,Cannes was cool. Loved the tour at Eze and Antibe as well. There was enough time to tour so many places in one day. The tour guide Mathilda was pleasant and patient as well. She gave as enough information about the places we went to. I definetly recommend this tour to anyone. I will be going back in the summer and will do this tour again. We loved it.
If you were looking for a highlights of the French Riveria, this is the tour to go on. It definitely gave me an idea of the places I'd like to visit in the future i.e. Monaco Casinos/F1. If you're expecting to be there for more than 1/2 - 1 hour in each location, then I wouldn't recommend this. The trains to each city is cheap and you can spend as much time as needed.
Mathilde was a great guide! She and #39;s very easy to talk to and can answer most of your questions. She can give great day trip and restaurant recommendations, and give you a few key French survival words. She was incredibly kind and patient with us. The day trip itself was great, didn and #39;t feel rushed.
Great trip, very informative. This is a must do trip...
So much fun!!!!!
Our guide actually drove us along the route for the Grand Prix what fun!
This was a very long tour, but so entertaining. He gave us just the right amount of time for each destination. I highly recommend this tour.
Amazing tour, incredible guide, fantastic sights!!! Perfect time spent in each place with the changing of the guards and Monaco awesome to see!!! Goes to all the best places on the French Riviera and the order that you go in is amazing!!
The guide is amazing!!! Definately recommended!!!
Perfect way to see what French Riviera has to offer in one day to know where you would like to go back to. Very informative and friendly guide. Highly recommend.
Our tour guide Rolf was amazing!! The history and facts that he provided along our picturesque tour was much appreciated. Would highly recommend this tour.
This was a great tour and I highly recommend it. We were fortunate to have Sylvia as our tour leader and driver, and she was fantastic.
The trip covered all of the major sites on the Riveria from Cannes to Monte Carlo, and it was especially helpful being in a small group of no more than 8 travelers.