- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets from Nice
- Enjoy a couple of hours shopping at the markets
- Visit the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton
- Photo opportunity above Monaco on the spectacular High Corniche
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll normally have about a couple of hours to shop in the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where Guiseppe's to taste the best pasta in the region (not included in tour price).
As you drive back to the French Riviera along the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping for a photo opportunity of the view over Monaco.
Great experience, our guide Andreas was very informative and funny, made the whole trip relaxing and worth! Highly recommended! Just hope the weather is good, otherwise the Grande Corniche will not offer anything.
The tour was relaxing and wonderful. We were the only ones on the tour so it was customized nicely to our needs and wants. Our tour guide was Manuel. Very knowledgable fella. Had ample amounts of time in the market and even stopped by a little restaurant on the beach which served very tasty pasta.