- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets from Nice
- Enjoy a couple of hours shopping at the markets
- Visit the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton
- Photo opportunity above Monaco on the spectacular High Corniche
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll normally have about a couple of hours to shop in the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where Guiseppe's to taste the best pasta in the region (not included in tour price).
As you drive back to the French Riviera along the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping for a photo opportunity of the view over Monaco.
Great guide - Great market - Great day out. Plenty of time to look round the market , then on to the beautiful town of Menton with time to explore . Finally a slow drive back along the High Corniche stopping to take in the views of Monaco and Monte Carlo. My wife and i thoroughly enjoyed it .
The tour was fabulous!!! Best tour we had while in Europe. The Italian markets were a must see. Can't wait to go back!