- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets from Nice
- Enjoy a couple of hours shopping at the markets
- Visit the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton
- Photo opportunity above Monaco on the spectacular High Corniche
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll normally have about a couple of hours to shop in the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where Guiseppe's to taste the best pasta in the region (not included in tour price).
As you drive back to the French Riviera along the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping for a photo opportunity of the view over Monaco.
We had a terrific time, despite the inclement weather. We saw the flowers that are used to make perfume, which was very interesting. The market in Italy was amazing and we did some great shopping. Then we had lunch at Guiseppe's which was great. My mother had sea bass which was some of the best fish ever. Overall a great day, and Maria, our tour guide, made it even better. We already knew her from another tour. We felt like we were with family. She was knowledgable, friendly, and helpful.
Really excellent tour. Courier was very friendly and informative. The only downside was
that, because we were the last to be picked-up, it meant I couldn't sit with my husband.