- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets from Nice
- Enjoy a couple of hours shopping at the markets
- Visit the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton
- Photo opportunity above Monaco on the spectacular High Corniche
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll normally have about a couple of hours to shop in the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where Guiseppe's to taste the best pasta in the region (not included in tour price).
As you drive back to the French Riviera along the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping for a photo opportunity of the view over Monaco.
It was great. The market is huge. Went to Giuseppe's for lunch and had the best. Spaghetti pomadoro and then a scoop of chocolate gelato.
Had a great day with Adriana. She was knowledgeable, enthusiastic and accommodating. We learned about the area and the towns and she gave good descriptions of the things we should see in each town so we would get the most out of our time. Over all, a really lovely day!