- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets from Nice
- Enjoy a couple of hours shopping at the markets
- Visit the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton
- Photo opportunity above Monaco on the spectacular High Corniche
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll normally have about a couple of hours to shop in the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where Guiseppe's to taste the best pasta in the region (not included in tour price).
As you drive back to the French Riviera along the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping for a photo opportunity of the view over Monaco.
Our tour was fantastic! The driver was very knowledgeable and explained the interesting history of the region, and the places we saw were gorgeous. We thoroughly enjoyed stopping at the open-air market, exploring the old villages, and dining at a great seaside restaurant. This tour was one of the highlights of our trip to Europe.
Fab fab the driver was very informative and kept us interested throuout. I would not hesitate to go on this trip or recommend.