- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets from Nice
- Enjoy a couple of hours shopping at the markets
- Visit the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton
- Photo opportunity above Monaco on the spectacular High Corniche
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
You’ll normally have about a couple of hours to shop in the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where Guiseppe's to taste the best pasta in the region (not included in tour price).
As you drive back to the French Riviera along the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping for a photo opportunity of the view over Monaco.
Reviewed by Grayowl, USA, May 2013
My wife and i enjoyed the ride from Nice to San Remo and back. There was a beach side stop for a great meal with a fair price tag. They all spoke English!
Reviewed by Margaret D, March 2013
Fast journey through to San Remo where we had plenty of time to browse markets and take an early lunch. Menton on ther way back was also a delight. Tour guide/driver was Silvia who was friendly and informative. Price comparative with similar tours offered by other companies. Reccommended.