- Small-group half-day trip from Nice to Eze and Monaco
- Gorgeous views of the French Riviera from Eze
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
- Monte Carlo Old Town, royal palace and casino
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Nice hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco. You’ll have free time to visit Monte Carlo’s Old Town, royal palace (open April to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous streets used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You’ll also have time at Casino Square to do some designer shopping, see the beautiful gardens and mega-yachts in the sparkling harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in one of their favorite getaway destinations.
Then it’s back in the minivan for the return journey to Nice along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche, between Monaco and Nice. You’ll travel past picturesque villages, buzzing marinas and the bay and citadel in the town of Villefranche.
Your minivan is limited to only eight passengers, ensuring you receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.