- Three-hour guided bike tour of Nice
- See Promenade des Anglais, Hotel Negresco, Place Massena, Nice Old Town and Market, Place Garibaldi, the port and more
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions
- Discover hidden spots, little alleys and Nice's unique atmosphere
- Small groups of up to 14 people ensure a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The roads of Nice are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill where you see panoramic views of Nice.
Nice City Bike Tour Sites:
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
My husband and I just got back from two weeks in Europe, and we did a bike tour in each major city. This was the best one by far (even better than Munich)! The guide actually made an effort to learn our names and spoke so well about the history and sights of the town - you could tell he really loved living there! The ride was very easy with the exception of one climb up castle hill (we dismounted and walked part of the way), but he gave everyone plenty of time. At the end, he handed out a recommendation sheet of restaurants, activities, and nightlife/cafes in the area, which became our go-to for the rest of our trip. So wonderful!
Thelma was great - great tour - informative and fun!!!