- Three-hour guided bike tour of Nice
- See Promenade des Anglais, Hotel Negresco, Place Massena, Nice Old Town and Market, Place Garibaldi, the port and more
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions
- Discover hidden spots, little alleys and Nice's unique atmosphere
- Small groups of up to 14 people ensure a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The roads of Nice are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill where you see panoramic views of Nice.
Nice City Bike Tour Sites:
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
By far the best thing I did in Nice.
I did it on my second day there and I was just really hoping to get an overview of the city for orientation purposes. It was far better than I had hoped. Our guide, Thelma was friendly and funny and told us great stories and facts about Nice. We could ride at our own pace - the only challenging part was the climb up the hill towards the end of the tour. It was worth it though, and Thelma even brought cold drinks - what a great touch.
I was sad when the tour concluded - I was having so much fun. Bikes are really the best way to see the city and I highly recommend doing this tour if it's your first time to Nice.
wonderful way to get acquainted with the city. thelma was a knowledgable and entertaining guide.