- Three-hour guided bike tour of Nice
- See Promenade des Anglais, Hotel Negresco, Place Massena, Nice Old Town and Market, Place Garibaldi, the port and more
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions
- Discover hidden spots, little alleys and Nice's unique atmosphere
- Small groups of up to 14 people ensure a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
The roads of Nice are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill where you see panoramic views of Nice.
Nice City Bike Tour Sites:
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
Reviewed by Neil C, December 2012
Had a very good time. The guide took care of us well, and was very knowledgeable, warm and personable.
She gave us a list of local food specialties and recommended restaurants. She had a snack and drink for us as well as water.
Reviewed by PaulT, September 2012
Wow what a great way to experience Nice!Gustav our host is pure gold.Book early as its very popular.Also try the food experience tour run by Gustav...fabulous made our stay so special!!