This small-group tour is limited to eight people for a more personalized experience.
- 1-hour or 2-hour Segway tour of Nice
- See Nice landmarks including the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town, Cours Saleya and Place Massena
- Take in spectacular views from Castle Hill and the Port of Nice on the 2-hour tour
- Learn about Nice from your guide and stop to take photos along your route
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures more individualized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Get a new take on sightseeing in Nice with this Segway tour. It's a great introduction to the city and you can save your energy for more exploring later on in the day!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your guide will share tidbits about Nice’s history and suggest things to see and do later as you glide past shops, museums and restaurants on your way to the Cours Saleya, an open-air marketplace with fragrant flowers and fresh local foods. Then, visit Place Rosetti, a lively square in Old Town with plenty of cafes and people-watching opportunities. Your guide will be happy to take photos of you on your Segway during your stops.
Continue past Place St-Francois – home to a daily fish market – to Place Massena, the main square of the city where you’ll admire palm trees and red Italian-style buildings. Visit Jardin Albert 1er, an expansive green space filled with palms and flowers, before returning to the Promenade des Anglais, where your tour concludes.
If you choose the 2-hour option, after Place St-Francois, you’ll instead see Place Garibaldi and its wealth of Baroque architecture before heading up Castle Hill for magnificent views of the city, the Alps and the Baie des Anges (Bay of Angels). Castle Hill is also where you can fully experience the thrill of riding a Segway by cruising at its maximum speed of 12 mph (20 kph)!
Take in more breathtaking views at the busy Port of Nice before heading back to the Promenade des Anglais, where you can capture majestic photos of the curving coastline before your scenic Segway tour rolls to a close.