- Private escorted day tour to Provence from Nice
- La Croisette boulevard and old port in Cannes
- Perfumery tour and free time in Grasse
- Free time in mountain town of Gourdon
- Photo stops at Tourrettes and Loup Gorges
- Scenic drive through the specular valleys and historic villages of the countryside of Cannes
- Explore the Impressionist painters’ village of Saint Paul de Vence
What You Can Expect
Next stop is a guided perfumery tour in Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry. You'll have approximately 45 minutes of free time here, so you could also visit the old town.
Your day trip continues for photo stops at Tourrettes/Loup before winding up in the charming Loup Gorges. The views of the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the perched medieval village of Gourdon are amazing. You will spend an hour here, with time for lunch (not included) and a tasting of the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a Riviera specialty.
You'll end the tour with a drive through the picture-postcard countryside of Provence to the second most visited village in France, Saint Paul de Vence. With its cobblestone lanes and trendy art galleries, its easy to see why the town is so popular. There's a stop of around an hour to explore this former haunt of the Impressionist painters.
A fantastic experience and if you have a small group it is really worth having your own driver and taking your time. Our driver Robert was charming, warm and friendly and he knew so much about the places we visited. The countryside was just beautiful and the perfume factory was a highlight, as was a walk on the red carpet at Cannes.
Mary Ann F