- Private escorted day trip to Saint Tropez from Nice
- Free time to explore the citadel and museums of Saint Tropez
- Boutiques and canals of Port Grimaud
- Scenic drive through the Maure Forest and along the Corniche
- Summertime cruise across Saint Tropez Bay
You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, known as "Little Venice", to admire its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses. From June 15 to September 15 the tour can include a short sail across the stunning bay of St. Tropez (own expense).
On your return you'll drive along the spectacular coast through St. Maxime, St. Raphael and the Golden Corniche.
Reviewed by Ray Y, January 2011
Reviewed by Ray Y, October 2010