- 8-hour private French Riviera day trip from Nice
- Take a scenic coastal drive along the Corniche and bays between Nice and Monaco
- Wander through the medieval hilltop village of Èze to the Fragonard perfumery
- Spin around the chicanes of Monaco’s Formula One Grand Prix racetrack
- Take a roll of the dice in the town’s glitzy casinos
- See the Film Festival Palace, home of the Cannes Film Festival
- Admire the luxury yachts of the rich and famous in Billionaires’ Quay, Antibes
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, head to Cannes and wander down Croisette Boulevard, where locals and visitors stroll by the sea in the sunshine. Peruse the boulevard’s luxury shops and boutiques, and stop outside the famous Film Festival Palace to see how many stars’ handprints you can recognize.
This is a great way to spend a day Our tour guide was good company, informative and tailored the tour to us We had a fantastic time and would recommend this tour
excellent sites, completely helpful guide
i am sorry for not recalling her name, i guess "Sylvia" extremely sweet, full of information, always smiling
Excellent trip. Guide was fantastic and informative. Great way to get to know Nice. glad we book this trip.
The private tour was well worth the money - and our guide was excellent
Brilliant tour, our guide Carolyn was friendly and very knowledgable. Got to see so much more than if we'd one the tour on out own. The little 'un-discovered' things she pointed out made it even better!
Our guide Marie showed courteousness and was very knowlegable of the French Riviera. Excellent tour.
Our guide/driver Caroliine was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. Her van was new and clean which was greatly appreciated. And she punctually arrived at our Hotel. Our only regret was that we were not able to walk around Monaco and visit the Palace, but Caroline pointed it from afar. Overall, the tour was a nice introduction to the French Riviera. We were greatly satisfied with the booking thru Viator.