- Private escorted half-day tour to Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice
- Free time to visit the Old Town of Monaco, Palace and Cathedral
- Follow the Formula One Grand Prix lap at Monte Carlo
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Free time to shop and relax in Casino Square
- Panoramic views of Villefranche, Cap Ferrat and the Bay of Billionaires
What You Can Expect
The drive along the Lower Corniche takes you to the Old Town of Monte Carlo, where you will have free time (45 minutes) to visit the palace (open June–Oct), cathedral, stunning gardens and see the changing of the Palace Guards at 11:55am (morning tour only).
Continue your tour of the principality by following the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Stop to see the luxurious Monte Carlo casino, mega yachts and chic boutiques. You will have approximately 20 minutes of free time.
Return to Nice along the Middle Corniche road, with a short visit to the charming medieval village of Eze (20 minutes).
Fantastic trip with private car for our group of seven. We were able to take our time and enjoy each stop. Robert, our driver, was warm and friendly and very knowledgeable about the places we visited and many others along the way. Everything was so interesting. Took the Monaco Palace Tour as well - thoroughly worth doing.
It was fantastic!