- Private escorted half-day tour to Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice
- Free time to visit the Old Town of Monaco, Palace and Cathedral
- Follow the Formula One Grand Prix lap at Monte Carlo
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Free time to shop and relax in Casino Square
- Panoramic views of Villefranche, Cap Ferrat and the Bay of Billionaires
What You Can Expect
The drive along the Lower Corniche takes you to the Old Town of Monte Carlo, where you will have free time (45 minutes) to visit the palace (open June–Oct), cathedral, stunning gardens and see the changing of the Palace Guards at 11:55am (morning tour only).
Continue your tour of the principality by following the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Stop to see the luxurious Monte Carlo casino, mega yachts and chic boutiques. You will have approximately 20 minutes of free time.
Return to Nice along the Middle Corniche road, with a short visit to the charming medieval village of Eze (20 minutes).
Excellent personalized and thorough coverage of the area.
Tour was excellent and our tour guide was very pleasant and extremely helpful and informative..
We would definitely recommend the tour. We enjoyed the experience very much.