- Private escorted Nice city tour
- Panoramic views over Nice from Mt. Boron
- Promenade des Arts and the Belle Epoque hotels of Promenade des Anglais
- Visit the Matisse Museum and Russian Cathedral in hilltop Cimiez
- Picture-perfect Cours Saleya flower market
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
What You Can Expect
Immerse yourself in Nice's history on Place Garibaldi in the Old Town and marvel at the modern New Town as you stroll along Promenade des Arts, home to the Modern Art Museum, Sosno's library and the Acropolis center.
Arriving in Cimiez, winter home of Queen Victoria, you will have the opportunity to visit the Matisse Museum or walk among the olive tree gardens and the 15th century garden of the Franciscan Monastery. You will also visit the extraordinary Russian Cathedral, the most beautiful outside of Russia.
Return by Promenade des Anglais passing its famous landmarks and "Belle Epoque" buildings. End your Nice City Sightseeing Tour with a visit to the flower market in Cours Saleya.
A private tour is the perfect way to see all that Nice has to offer.
We had a marvelous experience and can only recommend to anyone else visiting Avignon.
Our guide was so knowledgable and informative...it was great!
Excellent and informative tour of Nice by our guide Sylvie.