- Private escorted Nice city tour
- Panoramic views over Nice from Mt. Boron and Castel Park
- Promenade des Arts and the Belle Epoque hotels of Promenade des Angels
- Visit the Matisse Museum and Russian Cathedral in hilltop Cimiez
- Picture-perfect Cours Saleya flower market
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
Immerse yourself in Nice's history on Place Garibaldi in the Old Town and marvel at the modern New Town as you stroll along along Promenade des Arts, home to the Modern Art Museum, Sosno's library and the Acropolis center.
Arriving in Cimiez, winter home of Queen Victoria, you will have the opportunity to visit the Matisse Museum or walk among the olive tree gardens and the 15th century garden of the Franciscan Monastery. You will also visit the extraordinary Russian Cathedral, the most beautiful outside of Russia.
Return by Promenade des Anglais passing its famous landmarks and "Belle Epoque" buildings. End your Nice City Sightseeing Tour with a visit to the flower market in Cours Saleya.
A private tour is the perfect way to see all that Nice has to offer.