- 20-minute Nice helicopter ride in a Squirrel single-engine helicopter
- Follow the lead of celebrities who travel around the French Riviera by helicopter
- Soar over the Mediterranean Sea, Promenade des Anglais and Nice Old Town – Vielle Ville
- Glide over the famous Hôtel Negresco and admire its Belle Epoque architecture
- Enjoy commentary from your friendly pilot as you soar through the skies
What You Can Expect
As you soar over the crystal-clear waters of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea, enjoy a bird’s-eye view of this wealthy French peninsula. See beach-goers lounging under parasols on the sun-drenched sand, and the beautiful Belle Epoque buildings that typify Nice oh-so-nicely.
Arguably the most famous of these Belle Epoque-era buildings is the palatial Hôtel Negresco that majestically juts out on the Promenade des Anglais. Your helicopter will pass straight over this luxury hotel, affording fantastic views of its distinctive steep-sided mansard roof and domed tower.
Pass over Nice Old Town (Vielle Ville), the city’s most ancient quarter, home to the lively Cours Saleya Flower Market. From the air, you’ll make out its delightful maze of narrow streets punctuated by tall buildings and leafy trees.
After 20 minutes of cruising the skies, your helicopter will land back at the helipad. When you’ve disembarked a host will direct you out, leaving you with unforgettable memories of your glamorous sightseeing experience in Nice!