Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Evening tour and dinner in Monte Carlo from Nice
- Small-group tour (maximum eight people) for a personalized experience
- Scenic coastal drive along the seaside corniche
- Tour the Formula One Grand Prix circuit
- Three-course dinner at a restaurant in the heart of the principality's capital
- Free time to explore Monte Carlo
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You will then have 2.5 to 3 hours to eat and enjoy glamorous Monte Carlo. Your included three-course dinner is at a restaurant in the heart of this famous millionaire's playground. You’ll have a choice of dishes from the "gourmet" menu, as well as your choice of a half bottle of wine, beer or soft drinks, plus coffee.
After dinner you are free to explore Monte Carlo at your leisure. If you wish to enter Monte Carlo Casino, you will need to pay 10 euros directly to the casino, and you must bring your passport.
This small-group tour is conducted by an eight-seater minivan with an English-speaking guide. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
This tour was a great way to taste Monte Carlo by night. How wonderful to have a guided tour around the city, have a lovely meal, and a peek into the famous (Bond 007) Monte Carlo Casino.
Had a great trip.
Drive very picturesque. Victor our driver gave us a running commentary
all the way.
Lovely Italian restaurant, and food delicious.
I would certainly recommend this tour.