This small-group day trip is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Full-day Provence tour from Nice with an expert guide
- Learn about the history of French perfume during a Fragonard Perfumery tour in Grasse
- Enjoy walking tours around Grasse and Valbonne
- Marvel at views of the French Riviera from the town of Gourdon
- Sample aromatic Bellet wines during a wine-tasting session at Château de Crémat in Nice
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Take a leisurely walking tour around its charming cobbled streets, and then tour Fragonard Perfumery, where you’ll learn about perfume manufacturing and the history of this intriguing perfume house.
Continue to the medieval village of Valbonne, less than half an hour away, and take a stroll through its picturesque alleyways, stopping to browse quaint boutiques, stocked with local arts and crafts. Sit down for lunch at one of the many traditional cafés in Vallbonne’s Old Town (own expense) before relaxing on a scenic drive alongside the Loup River. Arrive in the majestic village of Gourdon, perched high on a rocky ridge, and head to a viewpoint for sweeping views of the Cote d’Azur’s dazzling coastline.
Return to Nice and visit Château de Crémat -- one of France's smallest yet most beautiful wineries. Built on a site that dates back to the Roman invasion, the estate is steeped in fascinating history as well as fabulous wines. Sample glasses of the local Bellet wine during a professional wine-tasting session, and enjoy breathtaking views over the city before returning to your hotel.
a very nice experience, our tour guild is very nice. during this trip we are able to visit a few nice small touns we were not be able to see by ourselves without car
Great trip to a beautiful area of France.I would not buy perfume again in Grasse as they are overpriced ,and even at Nice Airport the perfumes were cheaper!