- Small group day trip to St. Tropez
- Free time to explore St. Tropez
- Visit to Port Grimaud, known as Little Venice, to meander along its canals
- Sail across the bay of St. Tropez (summer only)
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver-guide on this small group tour
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Nice hotels
What You Can Expect
tour guide was informative and caring,car was imatulate and tour was extremely professional loved e vetrything about tour
Tour guide was excellent taking us to very good touring spots. St Tropez was nice but not as spectacular as anticipated as the place was too crowded
Great way to explore Nice! This city has so much more than the beaches and shopping, and you can see it all through this tour. But be aware that the "little hill" decribed in the tour description is more than just an easy little uphill bike ride!
all on time; excellent guide.
More time could have been given to St Tropez as the once a year Voiles de St Tropez was taking place.
excellent guide/driver.many stops,guide kept it organized f any1 got lost,,there was even a boat cruise
Ariana N Canada
Great tour, but the boat in port Grimaldi was not included Make sure u do it is nice :)
We had lots of time in st tropez and got to see the market
Absolutely excellent. Our guide (Carolyn) was brilliant. Definitely worth it.
David G United Arab Emirates
Mariana F Brazil