- Small group day trip to St. Tropez
- Free time to explore St. Tropez
- Visit to Port Grimaud, known as Little Venice, to meander along its canals
- Sail across the bay of St. Tropez (summer only)
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver-guide on this small group tour
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Nice hotels
You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, known as "Little Venice", to admire its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses. From June to September the tour includes a short sail across the stunning bay of St. Tropez.
Reviewed by MR G WELLS W, November 2012
all on time; excellent guide.
More time could have been given to St Tropez as the once a year Voiles de St Tropez was taking place.
Reviewed by CINDY, July 2012
excellent guide/driver.many stops,guide kept it organized f any1 got lost,,there was even a boat cruise