- Small group day trip to St. Tropez
- Free time to explore St. Tropez
- Visit to Port Grimaud, known as Little Venice, to meander along its canals
- Sail across the bay of St. Tropez (summer only)
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver-guide on this small group tour
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Nice hotels
What You Can Expect
You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, known as "Little Venice", to admire its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses. From June to September the tour includes a short sail across the stunning bay of St. Tropez.
Great way to explore Nice! This city has so much more than the beaches and shopping, and you can see it all through this tour. But be aware that the "little hill" decribed in the tour description is more than just an easy little uphill bike ride!
all on time; excellent guide.
More time could have been given to St Tropez as the once a year Voiles de St Tropez was taking place.