- Private shore excursion to Monaco, Eze and Nice from Villefranche
- Free time in Monaco to tour the Old Town, palace and cathedral
- Follow the Formula One Grand Prix lap in Monte Carlo
- Free time to shop and relax at Casino Square
- Scenic coastal drive along the Corniche road between Monaco and Nice
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
You will then continue on to Monaco’s most famous resort area, Monte Carlo, where you’ll do a lap on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. You can also enjoy some free time at Casino Square to amuse yourself with luxury shopping, walking through stunning gardens, admiring the spectacular yachts, trying your luck in the chic casinos or simply relaxing in a bar and watching the beautiful people go by.
Your next stop is the unforgettable middle-age village of Eze, with boutiques carved in the rock. This medieval village is home to artisan shops and breathtaking views, and you’ll delight your senses on a guided tour of a perfumery.
Finally, you will make your way along the spectacular Middle Corniche road to Nice. The views of the Mediterranean are fantastic. In Nice, immerse yourself in the town’s history on Place Garibaldi in the Old Town, and visit the colorful flower market in Cours Saleya.
An amazing tour with an even more amazing tour guide (nick name Eva). She was very punctual waiting for us on time with a big smile. She was very knowledgeable about the region and told us some very interesting stories. She accomodated all our needs and requests including a quick stop in Cannes!!
the guide was great, spoke very good english, no problem understanding.
was willing to meet all of our needs and wants, places to eat, change around itinerary etc.
price was affordable.