- Round-trip shuttle service to Eumundi Market from Sunshine Coast hotels
- Enjoy four hours at your leisure to shop at the lively Eumundi Markets
- Browse stalls offering original artworks, home items, handcrafted toys, clothes and jewelry
- Have a delicious bite to eat with choices of a variety of cuisines, local produce, sweet treats and coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for hotels on the Sunshine Coast from Caloundra to Noosa
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A visit to the Eumundi Markets is a must during your stay on the Sunshine Coast. The market is so popular that parking can be a hassle. This convenient shuttle takes you right to the entrance so that you can make the most of your day at Australia's premier artisan market.
What You Can Expect
Amble along a shaded walking path lined with some 600 stalls that showcase artwork, furniture, handcrafted toys, cutting-edge jewelry, and clothing by local designers, among other one-of-a-kind items. If you’re a foodie, stock up on freshly baked breads, colorful produce, local cheeses and yogurt. You can also enjoy snacks and drinks from a variety of vendors serving up fresh salads, homemade chocolates, quality coffees and more. The market is open on Wednesdays from 8am to 1:30pm and on Saturdays from 7am to 2pm.
When you want to take a break from shopping, listen to live music performed by a stellar line-up of local talent, or book a massage.
After spending a full morning at Eumundi Markets, meet your minicoach at the designated departure point. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort on your shuttle that delivers you back at your hotel.