- Full-day tour from Noosa or Rainbow Beach to Fraser Island by 4WD vehicle
- See the colored sands of Rainbow Beach
- Enjoy a swim in a freshwater lake
- Take a guided walk into the rainforest
- Enjoy a traditional Aussie barbecue lunch
- Drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach
- Visit Central Station and Lake Mackenzie
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, cross by ferry on to Fraser Island , and drive through beaches and rainforest before arriving at Seventy-Five Mile Beach. Your purpose-built 4WD Warrior allows great off-road access and has large windows, so you won’t miss a thing. To fully appreciate the remote beauty, take a guided walk into the rainforest for a bit of bird-spotting, and see other species of wildlife in their natural habitat.
Satisfy the hunger pangs you worked up with a traditional Aussie barbecue, and take a dip in a freshwater lake. Then jump back into the Warrior and travel down sandy tracks through towering brushbox trees to a remote beach, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea before returning to Rainbow Beach or the Sunshine Coast.
- Premium porterhouse beef steak
- Saltwater Barramundi fish fillet
- Vegetarian option available
All served with:
- Gourmet beef sausages
- Freshly tossed garden salad
- Classic potato salad
- Bakery fresh bread
It was a big day, but every part was great. The 'Warrior' is comfy, the drive is good. Fraser is something else, sand, rainforest and Lake Mackenzie is unbelievable!!!. The driver was great, friendly and does a great BBQ lunch. Well worth it, you wont regret it
Stunning trip. Great set up and knowledgable driver. Really need more time on the island but thats not the fault of the company, just the size of the island.