- Full-day tour from Noosa or Rainbow Beach to Fraser Island by 4WD vehicle
- See the colored sands of Rainbow Beach
- Enjoy a swim in a freshwater lake
- Take a guided walk into the rainforest
- Enjoy a traditional Aussie barbecue lunch
- Drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach
- Visit Central Station and Lake Mackenzie
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, cross by ferry on to Fraser Island , and drive through beaches and rainforest before arriving at Seventy-Five Mile Beach. Your purpose-built 4WD Warrior allows great off-road access and has large windows, so you won’t miss a thing. To fully appreciate the remote beauty, take a guided walk into the rainforest for a bit of bird-spotting, and see other species of wildlife in their natural habitat.
Satisfy the hunger pangs you worked up with a traditional Aussie barbecue, and take a dip in a freshwater lake. Then jump back into the Warrior and travel down sandy tracks through towering brushbox trees to a remote beach, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea before returning to Rainbow Beach or the Sunshine Coast.
- Premium porterhouse beef steak
- Saltwater Barramundi fish fillet
- Vegetarian option available
All served with:
- Gourmet beef sausages
- Freshly tossed garden salad
- Classic potato salad
- Bakery fresh bread
The tour guide was excellent and very informative. The scenery was outstanding and beautiful. Lunch was very adequate and swim in lake Mckenzie stunning. Would highly recommend this tour but be aware it is a full day, we started at 6.15 and arrived home 6pm but well worth it. Brock our driver and guide for the day was awesome. Christine UK
Amazing trip! Price value superb. Guide Super funny. And the greatest highway ever!!!