- Full-day tour from Noosa or Rainbow Beach travelling the "Beach Highway" by purpose built 4WD vehicle
- See the colored sands of Cooloola National Park
- Enjoy a swim in freshwater Lake McKenzie
- Explore Historic Central Station and Wangoolooba Creek
- Take a self-guided walk through the Pile Valley Rainforest
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, cross by ferry on to Fraser Island , and drive through beaches and rainforest before arriving at Seventy-Five Mile Beach. Your purpose-built 4WD Warrior allows great off-road access and has large windows, so you won’t miss a thing.
Satisfy the hunger pangs you worked up with a healthy lunch of salads, cold meats and wraps before embarking on a self-guided walk through the Pile Valley Rainforest - home of the Fraser Island Satinay. Then jump back into the Warrior and travel down sandy tracks through towering brushbox trees to a remote beach, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea before returning to Rainbow Beach or the Sunshine Coast.
The tour guide was excellent and very informative. The scenery was outstanding and beautiful. Lunch was very adequate and swim in lake Mckenzie stunning. Would highly recommend this tour but be aware it is a full day, we started at 6.15 and arrived home 6pm but well worth it. Brock our driver and guide for the day was awesome. Christine UK
Amazing trip! Price value superb. Guide Super funny. And the greatest highway ever!!!