Enjoy cruising on Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba. Photograph the reflections of the Noosa Everglades, or have a swim in the dark tanin waters. Appreciate the nature of the Everglades, such as paperbark trees and cabbage palms, as you stroll along the boardwalk.
- Wilderness cruise on the tranquil waters of the Noosa Everglades
- Abundant wildlife spotting and photographic opportunities
- Comfortable, spacious , purpose built vessel with large opening viewing windows
- Afternoon tea at 'Harry's Hut' consisting of a delightful antipasto platter
- Complimentary sparkling wine , OJ, tea & coffee
What You Can Expect
A major feature of the 55,000 hectare Great Sandy National Park is the Noosa River with associated tributaries, lakes and wetlands. Experience the magnificent reflections mirrored the dark tranquil waters of the upper Noosa River, known as the Everglades.
This Noosa River cruising experience includes afternoon tea at Harry's Hut. Sit back or explore this historic loggers camp as you enjoy your afternoon tea.
The specially designed all weather boat, cruises at 26 knots across the lakes, then coasts along at 6 knots within the Everglades. The boats have large viewing windows so you can easily enjoy the views as you cruise by.
Great afternoon trip, fantastic guide... Great way to see the area
Absolutulely wonderful tea cruise and I cannot rate it highly enough. Both stimulating and tranquil, a highly complex area to visit, and truly an honour, and guided in a relaxed and informative way.
It was cancled.