- Bergen hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- Board the bus at Skolten Cruise Terminal (Stop 1)
- Hop on and off the open-top minibus as many times as you like at any of the 13 stops
- Enjoy the informative onboard audio guide in eight languages
- Set your own itinerary and explore Bergen at your own pace!
What You Can Expect
Explore all the must-sees of the vibrant Norwegian city of Bergen, including St Mary's Church (the oldest building in Bergen), the Den Nasjonale Scene theater, the Fredriksberg Fortress and the Bergen Museum, which boasts one of the largest collections of cultural and natural history objects in Norway.
Then visit the world-famous Fish Market (Fiske Torget), which offers a variety of fresh food, flowers and souvenirs. Or hop off at the Mount Fløien Funicular station, where you can board the Fløibanen funicular to the mountain top (own expense) and enjoy splendid views over the city and its surrounding islands.
Don't miss a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed district of Bryggen, where you can see the characteristic colorful wooden houses at Bergen's old wharf and visit the Hanseatic Museum to learn about the Hanseatic League that traded stockfish and grain in this area for more than 400 years.
The onboard audio commentary is available in eight languages (English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Norwegian) and provides you with interesting facts about Bergen's history, culture and sights.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Bergen. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Skolten Cruise Terminal & Norwegian Fisheries Museum
- Bryggen, Hanseatic Museum & the Fish Market
- Torget the Flower Market (From May 2 - May 30, the bus will stop on Strandkaien)
- Tollbodkaia Viewpoint
- Bergen Aquarium
- Fredriksberg Fortress
- Den Nationale Scene, The National Stage
- Muséplass Bergen museum
- Festplassen, the City Park
- The Fishmarket
- Mount Fløien Funicular station
- St Mary’s Church, Bryggen & Bergenhus Fortress
- Norwegian Fisheries Museum