- Nuremberg tour with personalized attention from a private guide
- Learn about the city’s past from a history-loving local guide
- Take in top Nuremberg attractions like Albrecht Dürer House and St Lawrence Church
- Explore Nuremberg’s Nazi party rally grounds and hear little-known details about the Third Reich
- Visit the Documentation Center, Luitpold Arena and Great Street
- Choose from a 2-, 3- or 5-hour private tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Nuremberg is full of history so it’s a must-see city for history fans! What is great about this tour is that you have a private guide, and you can choose between three different tour durations depending on how much time you have. It’s super flexible!
What You Can Expect
Jason gave us a great private tour. He talked us through the history of Nuremberg, showed us the Nazi Rally grounds and then the Old Town with all the different churches and buildings. He accepted all questions and really catered the trip to our needs. We had 2 younger people and 2 senior people in our group, and everyone totally enjoyed the experience! I would definitely recommend this tour (and Jason) to others.