- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Honolulu city tour
- Skip all the long lines!
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu tour, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Being able to skip the line lets you spend more time gaining a deeper understanding of the Pearl Harbor bombings and the sacrifices made during World War II. An educational and moving experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Pearl Harbor, OahuPhoto by: Chloejay
United Kingdom, 10 2011
- Plaques representing each ...Photo by: Bandit
USA, 02 2011
- OAHU SUNSET CRUISEPhoto by: Margaret D
- the Arizonas flatPhoto by: dukesue
- Black tears from the ArizonaPhoto by: Sean H
- Waiting to go out to MemorialPhoto by: Cheryl H
- thumbs downPhoto by: thais jonni b
- Inside the Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Cheryl S
- HeartfeltPhoto by: Brian M
- The WallPhoto by: Brian M
- Showing respectPhoto by: Brian M
- Boat ride out to the USS ...Photo by: Brian M
- Inside the MemorialPhoto by: Jimmy M
- Submarine in Pearl HaborPhoto by: Nam Anh N
- USS Arizona Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Donald M
- Missouri and AZPhoto by: Khanh B
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Carol L
- View from inside the Arizona ...Photo by: Shelly Y
USA, 11 2013
- With our tour guide/bus ...Photo by: Jonathan D
- Anchor from the USS ArizonaPhoto by: Phil K
What You Can Expect
Then, hop aboard your vehicle once more to head to downtown Honolulu. You’ll drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and see the only royal residence existing in America, the Iolani Palace.
Once your 5-hour excursion concludes, you will be driven back to your hotel.
I was very impressed and moved by this memorial and the rest of the tour of the town was very informative
THE TRIP AND TOUR WAS GREAT. WE HAD A GREAT TOUR DRIVER WHO MADE THE WHOLE DAY WORTH IT.
Robbie, our tour guide was great. Fast service/pick ups to the locations and then back again. Would recommend to all travelers to see this while here.
This tour was wonderful. There is nothing that I can say that was wrong. The tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable and so accommodating. The tour was beautiful, emotional and something that everyone visiting Oahu has got to see. We will certainly recommend this tour to anyone visiting your beautiful island.
This is a must-do for anyone visiting Hawaii. Our fellow travelers agreed. It impressed upon us the solemnity of the attack and the bravery of the American soldiers.
Our driver was amazing! He gave us so much historical information about World War II and Oahu.
Our tour guide was very interesting and informative regarding not only the history of Pearl Harbor, but also the history of the island of Oahu. His sense of humor added to the tour He was very relaxed with our group. Quite an enjoyable tour
Just the right amount of time. The bus driver was fun and had great stories. Would totally go again. Thank you!!
Enjoyed the tour, the guide was very informative and friendly. Worth doing.
Loved our tour guide, she was very proud of Oahu and gave us lots of tidbits about the area. I'd recommend the tour especially if you want to see Pearl Harbor without worrying about getting there super early to receive the free tickets. Worth it!