- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Honolulu city tour
- Skip all the long lines!
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu tour, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Being able to skip the line lets you spend more time gaining a deeper understanding of the Pearl Harbor bombings and the sacrifices made during World War II. An educational and moving experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Pearl Harbor, OahuPhoto by: Chloejay
United Kingdom, 10 2011
- Plaques representing each ...Photo by: Bandit
USA, 02 2011
- DSC_0306Photo by: kirschner123
- OAHU SUNSET CRUISEPhoto by: Margaret D
- the Arizonas flatPhoto by: dukesue
- Black tears from the ArizonaPhoto by: Sean H
- Waiting to go out to MemorialPhoto by: Cheryl H
- thumbs downPhoto by: thais jonni b
- Inside the Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Cheryl S
- HeartfeltPhoto by: Brian M
- The WallPhoto by: Brian M
- Showing respectPhoto by: Brian M
- Boat ride out to the USS ...Photo by: Brian M
- Inside the MemorialPhoto by: Jimmy M
- Submarine in Pearl HaborPhoto by: Nam Anh N
- USS Arizona Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Donald M
- Missouri and AZPhoto by: Khanh B
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Carol L
- View from inside the Arizona ...Photo by: Shelly Y
USA, 11 2013
- With our tour guide/bus ...Photo by: Jonathan D
What You Can Expect
Then, hop aboard your vehicle once more to head to downtown Honolulu. You’ll drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and see the only royal residence existing in America, the Iolani Palace.
Once your 5-hour excursion concludes, you will be driven back to your hotel.
We had a wonderful driver who was both humorous and informative. He definitely made our day. The coach was spotless and modern and everything ran to schedule. We would definitely recommend this trip
Ernie is the best Tour Guide. The information he told us was fascinating. Would totally recommend this tour.
It met all my expectations and I learned very important information I had not known before.
Fantastic all around
It was so awesome.
Very informative. Limited physical difficulty which I needed due to a recent knee problem. Driver was prompt and courteous. Very moving experience.
Great time. Well worth the visit.
Cousin Koko was the perfect guide on this trip, good humor and knowledge. A perfect combination of Pearl Harbour and the city of Honolulu.
Cousin Sam, you're the man!!! Informative, entertaining and everything we hoped it would be. The Arizona memorial was extremely respectful and moving, the displays and audio tour at Pear Harbour were very well done and the sightseeing tour covered a lot. A very good tour!
poor communication with provider