- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Honolulu city tour
- Skip all the long lines!
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu tour, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Being able to skip the line lets you spend more time gaining a deeper understanding of the Pearl Harbor bombings and the sacrifices made during World War II. An educational and moving experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Pearl Harbor, OahuPhoto by: Chloejay
United Kingdom, 10 2011
- Plaques representing each ...Photo by: Bandit
USA, 02 2011
- the Arizonas flatPhoto by: dukesue
- Black tears from the ArizonaPhoto by: Sean H
- Waiting to go out to MemorialPhoto by: Cheryl H
- thumbs downPhoto by: thais jonni b
- Inside the Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Cheryl S
- HeartfeltPhoto by: Brian M
- The WallPhoto by: Brian M
- Showing respectPhoto by: Brian M
- Boat ride out to the USS ...Photo by: Brian M
- Inside the MemorialPhoto by: Jimmy M
- Submarine in Pearl HaborPhoto by: Nam Anh N
- USS Arizona Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Donald M
- Missouri and AZPhoto by: Khanh B
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Carol L
- View from inside the Arizona ...Photo by: Shelly Y
USA, 11 2013
- With our tour guide/bus ...Photo by: Jonathan D
- Anchor from the USS ArizonaPhoto by: Phil K
- June 2013Photo by: Leslie B
What You Can Expect
Then, hop aboard your vehicle once more to head to downtown Honolulu. You’ll drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and see the only royal residence existing in America, the Iolani Palace.
Once your 5-hour excursion concludes, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Well worth it! Informative driver knowledge.
Chemo our tour guide, funny and knowledgeable man. Helped us with the lands history, culture. Took us to various attractions.
Would definitely recommend to friends.
The tour was faultless. The driver was on time, knowledgeable and informative. The highlight of the tour was the Arizona Memorial and it was great not having the hassle of getting tickets. I went with my partner and 2 adult sons and they all thoroughly enjoyed the tour. There was enough to keep it interesting but not so much that you felt rushed.
Very informative....sobering. Driver/narrator did a great job keeping us informed, as well as, entertained. Well worth the cost....an enjoyable day....a tour not to be missed.
We selected the half day tour and it was wonderful. We were impressed with the Arizona Memorial and the fact that you could still see the shipwreck beneath the memorial. It was a great day.
Every step of the tour was on time. The driver was polite and informative and helpful to several people who had some mobility issues.
This is an amazing memorial special lovely one of the highlights not too long just perfect
Highlight of my trip to Hawaii, need to have an interest in military history to enjoy this. A very eery experience.
Cousin Sam was great! Time was a little short at Pearl Harbour but all in all a comprehensive tour of Oahu's greatest tourist site.