- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Honolulu city tour
- Skip all the long lines!
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu tour, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Being able to skip the line lets you spend more time gaining a deeper understanding of the Pearl Harbor bombings and the sacrifices made during World War II. An educational and moving experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Pearl Harbor, OahuPhoto by: Chloejay
United Kingdom, 10 2011
- Plaques representing each ...Photo by: Bandit
USA, 02 2011
- DSC_0306Photo by: kirschner123
- OAHU SUNSET CRUISEPhoto by: Margaret D
- the Arizonas flatPhoto by: dukesue
- Black tears from the ArizonaPhoto by: Sean H
- Waiting to go out to MemorialPhoto by: Cheryl H
- thumbs downPhoto by: thais jonni b
- Inside the Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Cheryl S
- HeartfeltPhoto by: Brian M
- The WallPhoto by: Brian M
- Showing respectPhoto by: Brian M
- Boat ride out to the USS ...Photo by: Brian M
- Inside the MemorialPhoto by: Jimmy M
- Submarine in Pearl HaborPhoto by: Nam Anh N
- USS Arizona Pearl Harbor ...Photo by: Donald M
- Missouri and AZPhoto by: Khanh B
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Carol L
- View from inside the Arizona ...Photo by: Shelly Y
USA, 11 2013
- With our tour guide/bus ...Photo by: Jonathan D
What You Can Expect
Then, hop aboard your vehicle once more to head to downtown Honolulu. You’ll drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and see the only royal residence existing in America, the Iolani Palace.
Once your 5-hour excursion concludes, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Excellent tour! Our driver, Cousin Kimo, was the best!!!! Very personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommended when you visit Honolulu.
Excellent tour. The guide was very funny and very informative.
If you don't want BIG tour which takes all day and have either limited time or limited energy this was a great tour. The bus with driver/guide Jensen picked us up on time and we had a city sights tour first which was great for us to orient where places were especially if you would like to go back to visit them at length. These included the Iolanni Palace, and the High Court building with the statue of King K where we had time to go and take photographs. Jensen was very well versed in history of the city and the islands and also of Pearl Harbour. Unfortunately because it was Memorial Weekend we could not drive through the war cemetery. We only did USS Arizona memorial and just had time to buy a souvenir and take a few photos at the entrance way before getting on the boat to go to the memorial. That part was a bit rushed and perhaps an extra 20 mins there would be good maybe depends on traffic etc on the day too. All in all would recommend this trip esp to those with limited time or limited mobility and recommend the guide/driver he was very good.
This was Fantastic Highly recommend
This was a great way to see the Arizona Memorial. Our guide, Cody, was great!!! He was knowledgable about the things we were seeing on the tour and made the trip fun. Your tour guide can make or break your experience and Cody certainly made ours a great experience. I wish all tour guides were like Cody. :- The Arizona Memorial is humbling to see. A must see if you are on Oahu.
If you want convenience, ease of travel, and assured tickets to the Memorial, book this tour. Some of the visitors not on organized tours weren't able to see the Arizona Memorial because the slots on the ferry had run out. Our guide showed up early, obtained our van's tickets, then picked us up -- right at the promised time at our hotel. The guide was also informative and conversational. This tour was worth it!
A very moving experience and must if you go to Oahu. Can't say any more because you have to experience it for yourself.
We had a wonderful driver who was both humorous and informative. He definitely made our day. The coach was spotless and modern and everything ran to schedule. We would definitely recommend this trip
Ernie is the best Tour Guide. The information he told us was fascinating. Would totally recommend this tour.
It met all my expectations and I learned very important information I had not known before.