- 3 hour walk to Diamond Head Crater
- Guided walk to the summit of Diamond Head Crater
- Personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate
- All hiking gear provided on Oahu crater tours
- Led by a nature and hiking expert
- Pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Half way up Diamond head!Photo by: Smart*Travelers
- Overlooking WaikikiPhoto by: Fredric R
Australia, 08 2009
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Leana J
- Our GroupPhoto by: Cheryl H
- Whale watching!Photo by: Bruce F
- Our Awesome Guide!Photo by: Bruce F
- A view from the top!Photo by: Bruce F
- Atop Diamond Head, looking ...Photo by: RNE
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Sonya L L
- Diamond Head TourPhoto by: Julie J
- Steps leading up to Diamond ...Photo by: Linda W
- Switchbacks on the way up at ...Photo by: Linda W
- Almost There!Photo by: scooter
- Oahu - Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: Gabriel C
Canada, 03 2014
- At the top of Diamond Head ...Photo by: MAREE W
- View from Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: MAREE W
- High up the climb on Diamond ...Photo by: Kimberly B
- View from Diamond Head.Photo by: JAN M
- Panoramic view from the ...Photo by: Michelle M
- Diamond Head LookoutPhoto by: Greg A
What You Can Expect
Then, experience stunning 360-degree views at the top! Take photos and soak up the scenery of Waikiki and the turquoise Pacific Ocean.
All equipment will be provided and, to celebrate your success at the end, you’ll be given a personalized ‘I Climbed Diamond Head’ certificate.
Absolutely amazing. Great tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the local history and the route we were hiking.
Great tour led by a knowledgeable tour guide. Excellent!
Great views and a good way to get some exercise as well
Need your water bottles as you can definitely build up a swear
Climb/hike is not as difficult as I thought it might be
Well worth a visit
Our tour guide, Mandy, was very knowledgeable on the history of Diamond Head. Also, she would stop the group for a break and made sure that everyone was good to go on, which was very helpful for my friend with COPD! The hike was great and so worth the climb for the beautiful view. Thank you for a great adventure and will contact you for our next trip.
Our tour guide was knowledgeable and accommodating. I went with my mom who had some difficulty hiking up because she's not used to doing strenuous activities. Our tour guide took into account everyone's limits and was very thoughtful because he would stop the group every now and then to take a break so that my mom could rest and take a breather.
I loved this tour! Our tour guide, Bethany, was wonderful! I suggest comfortable shoes and a bottle of water for the hike?
Nice, slightly challenging hike that ended with very awesome views of the Waikiki shoreline. Our guide was very knowledgeable about Hawaiian history and, although his jokes mostly sucked he'll admit that, the narratives on the ride to crater were entertaining. Moderately intense hike but not a long distance. No pressure to go quickly or push past a comfort zone.
Awesome guide, very informative after our pickup, made sure everyone was doing ok, gave us plenty of time at the top and great giving us details on sites on our return. This hike could be done on your own but having a guide made it much easier and more informative! Would definitely use them again.
This was a great way to start the day. We hiked up the crater in the morning, before the crowd started to build up and it was not too hot at this time of the day, because it does get hot at the top. We had an amazing view on the way up and from the top. Our guide was very knowledgeable, and pointed out landmarks from the top, and gave us some local history. Our guide took photos of everyone on the way up and at the top from our own cameras, which was great. You need to use the bathroom at the bottom of the crater and take water and wear good footwear, as the ground is uneven, and there are no facilities at the top. It took us around 1 hour from start to finish.
AMAZING!! Greg, our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable and very friendly. This was my favourite thing I did while in Hawaii. The view was amazing. Well worth it!