- 3 hour walk to Diamond Head Crater
- Guided walk to the summit of Diamond Head Crater
- Personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate
- All hiking gear provided on Oahu crater tours
- Led by a nature and hiking expert
- Pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Half way up Diamond head!Photo by: Smart*Travelers
- Overlooking WaikikiPhoto by: Fredric R
Australia, 08 2009
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Leana J
- Our GroupPhoto by: Cheryl H
- Whale watching!Photo by: Bruce F
- Our Awesome Guide!Photo by: Bruce F
- A view from the top!Photo by: Bruce F
- Atop Diamond Head, looking ...Photo by: RNE
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Sonya L L
- Diamond Head TourPhoto by: Julie J
- Steps leading up to Diamond ...Photo by: Linda W
- Switchbacks on the way up at ...Photo by: Linda W
- Almost There!Photo by: scooter
- Oahu - Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: Gabriel C
Canada, 03 2014
- At the top of Diamond Head ...Photo by: MAREE W
- View from Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: MAREE W
- High up the climb on Diamond ...Photo by: Kimberly B
- View from Diamond Head.Photo by: JAN M
- Panoramic view from the ...Photo by: Michelle M
- Diamond Head LookoutPhoto by: Greg A
What You Can Expect
Then, experience stunning 360-degree views at the top! Take photos and soak up the scenery of Waikiki and the turquoise Pacific Ocean.
To keep this intermediate hike intimate, your group will be limited to 14 people. All equipment will be provided and, to celebrate your success at the end, you’ll be given a personalized ‘I Climbed Diamond Head’ certificate.
Our guide was great. She provided an informative trip to Diamond both in regard to the Crater and the surrounding Oahu area. She interacted very well with all members of the tour.
Wayne United States of ...
Great tour to Diamond Head Crater summit. Recommend camera's that can strap on you to keep hands free. Bring a bottle of water and wear some comfortable sneakers. A little drizzle on the way up made the first half of the hike very slippery, but good to cool you down. Great views, probably would have been nice to see the sunrise. If you're attempting this hike prior to boarding a cruise, make sure your transportation to the cruise ship is aware you have the morning hike and make sure your guide is also aware what time you need to be back at the Hotel. My wife and I made the hike with our group starting at 8 am, finished before 10:30 am round trip and made it back to our hotel before 11am for an 11:15 am shuttle to our cruise. We did cut it kinda close, but it worked out perfectly.
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.
This was fun. Hike at your own pace to the top and awesome views are to be had! Tour guide Bethany was great!
Would do it again. On the way up and down there are lots of good views and once you reached the top it's an outstanding view over Honolulu. A must for ambitious amateur photographers.
This tour was amazing!
This was a great small group tour. We had a group of about 10 people. Mandy, our guide, was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the nature of Hawaii. She shared info about the geology, plants, animals and birds. The hike up Diamond Head was a bit challenging and we had a diverse group but she did a great job of pacing the climb for varied abilities. I would recommend this to anyone who was some exercise and would like some inside information about Hawaii.
A must on Oahu. The beauty of the crater and the views are breath taking. Our guide was very knowledgable.
Great hike takes about 20-25 mins. Great view. Bring your camera
It was great. Jason our guide had lots of interesting information about trees, plants and the history of diamond head and Oahu! Good time!