- Small group 2.5-hour walk to Diamond Head Crater
- Guided walk to the summit of Diamond Head Crater
- Personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate
- All hiking gear provided on Oahu crater tours
- Led by a nature and hiking expert
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a small group tour with a maximum number of 14
- Pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Half way up Diamond head!Photo by: Smart*Travelers
- Overlooking WaikikiPhoto by: Fredric R
Australia, 08 2009
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Leana J
- Our GroupPhoto by: Cheryl H
- Whale watching!Photo by: Bruce F
- Our Awesome Guide!Photo by: Bruce F
- A view from the top!Photo by: Bruce F
- Atop Diamond Head, looking ...Photo by: RNE
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Sonya L L
- Diamond Head TourPhoto by: Julie J
- Steps leading up to Diamond ...Photo by: Linda W
- Switchbacks on the way up at ...Photo by: Linda W
- Almost There!Photo by: scooter
- Oahu - Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: Gabriel C
Canada, 03 2014
- At the top of Diamond Head ...Photo by: MAREE W
- View from Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: MAREE W
- High up the climb on Diamond ...Photo by: Kimberly B
- View from Diamond Head.Photo by: JAN M
- Panoramic view from the ...Photo by: Michelle M
- Diamond Head LookoutPhoto by: Greg A
What You Can Expect
Then, experience stunning 360-degree views at the top! Take photos and soak up the scenery of Waikiki and the turquoise Pacific Ocean.
To keep this intermediate hike intimate, your group will be limited to 14 people. All equipment will be provided and, to celebrate your success at the end, you’ll be given a personalized ‘I Climbed Diamond Head’ certificate.
This tour was amazing!
This was a great small group tour. We had a group of about 10 people. Mandy, our guide, was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the nature of Hawaii. She shared info about the geology, plants, animals and birds. The hike up Diamond Head was a bit challenging and we had a diverse group but she did a great job of pacing the climb for varied abilities. I would recommend this to anyone who was some exercise and would like some inside information about Hawaii.
A must on Oahu. The beauty of the crater and the views are breath taking. Our guide was very knowledgable.
Great hike takes about 20-25 mins. Great view. Bring your camera
It was great. Jason our guide had lots of interesting information about trees, plants and the history of diamond head and Oahu! Good time!
Tour guide very knowledgeable and gave lots of information. On arrival it was a fine day but then weather quickly changed to a downpour. It turned the path into a river and everyone was wet through but still worth it when you arrived at the top. Weather affected the views from the top but still worth the trip. Highly recommended
Excellant!!!! Was a lot of fun. Our Tour Guide , Jason, was great too!!!!
Very enjoyable tour and Greg was a great guide. He was very knowledgeable, personable and entertaining. I would definitely take another tour with him as the guide!
This was a great tour to book. Our Guide Greg was amazing! He was a trained Parks Ranger and had travelled all over the world. The tour company is soo lucky to have someone with his experience. We felt so safe going up to the top with him nearby and his knowledge was great! It's an amazing hike, just bring water!
Fantastic hike. Fantastic tour guide. Fantastic views. I highly recommend this tour!