- 3 hour walk to Diamond Head Crater
- Guided walk to the summit of Diamond Head Crater
- Personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate
- All hiking gear provided on Oahu crater tours
- Led by a nature and hiking expert
- Pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Half way up Diamond head!Photo by: Smart*Travelers
- Overlooking WaikikiPhoto by: Fredric R
Australia, 08 2009
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Leana J
- Our GroupPhoto by: Cheryl H
- Whale watching!Photo by: Bruce F
- Our Awesome Guide!Photo by: Bruce F
- A view from the top!Photo by: Bruce F
- Atop Diamond Head, looking ...Photo by: RNE
- Waikiki from Diamond Head ...Photo by: Sonya L L
- Diamond Head TourPhoto by: Julie J
- Steps leading up to Diamond ...Photo by: Linda W
- Switchbacks on the way up at ...Photo by: Linda W
- Almost There!Photo by: scooter
- Oahu - Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: Gabriel C
Canada, 03 2014
- At the top of Diamond Head ...Photo by: MAREE W
- View from Diamond Head CraterPhoto by: MAREE W
- High up the climb on Diamond ...Photo by: Kimberly B
- View from Diamond Head.Photo by: JAN M
- Panoramic view from the ...Photo by: Michelle M
- Diamond Head LookoutPhoto by: Greg A
What You Can Expect
Then, experience stunning 360-degree views at the top! Take photos and soak up the scenery of Waikiki and the turquoise Pacific Ocean.
All equipment will be provided and, to celebrate your success at the end, you’ll be given a personalized ‘I Climbed Diamond Head’ certificate.
Excellent tour. Great view. Bring you hiking shoes.
Enjoyed the hike up Diamond Head. Tour Guide Bethany was great. Only could have been better if it wasn't raining.
This was our first time in Hawaii and we had a blast hiking up Diamond Head Crater. The view from the top was amazing and we and #39;ll worth the hike. Our guide Bethany was very informative and helped made sure everyone was safe on the hike. I would definitely recommend going on this tour.
This your was awesome! I truly recommend walking this trail. Great experience.
As I am a little overweight and have trouble with my hips, this was not the easiest climb for me. It was no problem for my husband. But our tour guide stopped several times to let us get pictures, get history, get geology, and let us stragglers catch up. When we got to the top it was all worth it! The view is tremendous! I did not want to climb back down!
Great tour and especially our tour guide Dirk!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Wouldtake the tour again in an instant.
Absolutely amazing. Great tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the local history and the route we were hiking.
Great tour led by a knowledgeable tour guide. Excellent!
Great views and a good way to get some exercise as well
Need your water bottles as you can definitely build up a swear
Climb/hike is not as difficult as I thought it might be
Well worth a visit
Our tour guide, Mandy, was very knowledgeable on the history of Diamond Head. Also, she would stop the group for a break and made sure that everyone was good to go on, which was very helpful for my friend with COPD! The hike was great and so worth the climb for the beautiful view. Thank you for a great adventure and will contact you for our next trip.