- Full-day Kualoa Ranch adventure
- Pick two tours for the adventure package
- Activities include horseback riding, an ATV adventure, a movie-set tour and more!
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off (if option is selected)
- Delicious lunch included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kualoa shorelinePhoto by: Phil
- Chinamans hat on the shore of ...Photo by: Phil
- Valley tour. Hollywood film ...Photo by: Phil
- Oops missed the busPhoto by: Mary D
- Photo taken 0n the Jungle ...Photo by: Helen L
- one of manyPhoto by: DARCY D
- Amazing viewsPhoto by: taylor
- Jungle ExpeditionPhoto by: taylor
- View of Fish PondPhoto by: taylor
- Let's rollPhoto by: taylor
What You Can Expect
Board a catamaran for a scenic cruise along Kane'ohe Bay. Visit the 800-year-old to Moli’i Fishpond, then stroll through gardens full of fruit trees and fields of tropical flowers.
1.5-Hour Jungle Expedition:
Board a catamaran for a scenic cruise along Oahu's famous Kane'ohe Bay. Explore fields of tropical flowers, fruit trees and gardens on this nature tour. Then, venture to Moli’i Fishpond, an 800-year-old, 125-acre (51-hectare) Hawaiian fishpond.
This was amazing! The Ranch was magnificent in every way. The views, tours, food and staff. It was a full-of-fun marvelous day DON'T MISS IT!
The beauty of the ranch and then the wonderful staff made this a wonderful day. The guides were friendly and really knew the area. I think my favorite was the jungle expedition. The view from the top when we got off and hiked a little was absolutely beautiful!
O Lam Australia
When you arrive on the bus, the guide gets everyone to tick the activities they would like to do on the day on a itinerary sheet. When you arrive at the ranch, this sheet is given to the office where they work out your customized time schedule for the day. We participated in the Ocean Catamaran, ATV and Movie Set tours. All 3 were well paced, had informative guides/instructions provided and overall it was a fantastic day. Lunch was delicious in particular the terriyaki beef ribs! and the coach bus was very efficient and comfortable.
It was the best tour we had during our visit. Would do it again.
We had a great day at the Ranch - so much to see and do! Will have to go back on another trip to do what we could not fit in. Beautiful scenery and very friendly/informative Guides. Particularly enjoyed the Valley Tour which shows you the locations used for many movies shot at the Ranch.
Awesome!! Horseback riding, Valley tour, and Mountain tour. Very fun time.
Even though it was raining our tour guide was wonderful. I wish we had more time for the Dole plantation as didn't really get to see much, as time was limited. Would definitely recommend this tour!
very good. well planned and operated
Absolutely stunning. Had so much fun! A must do!
Excellent tour and guides.