- All-you-can-eat Oahu luau buffet
- Luau performances including the Samoan Fire-Knife dance and Samoan Slap Dance
- Hawaiian shell lei greeting
- Luau party on a secluded beach of Kalaeloa, Oahu
- Germaine's Luau Oahu
- Pickup and drop off from selected Waikiki hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your evening at Germaine's Luau begins with the ancient Hawaiian cooking tradition known as the Imu Ceremony. During this ceremony you'll witness how pork is cooked to perfection in a Hawaiian underground oven. After the ceremony, dive into authentic Hawaiian delicacies from the all-you-can eat luau buffet, including roasted pig, deep fried mahimahi and lomi lomi salmon.
While you dine, feast your eyes on spectacular performances of the Samoan Fire-Knife dance and Samoan Slap Dance, a traditional display of male prowess. And, of course, no luau would be complete without the swaying hips and elegant movements of the Hukilau Hula dancers.
After enjoying the authentic Hawaiian cuisine and traditional cultural performances of Germaine's Luau, you'll discover why experiencing this memorable luau only once may not be enough.