- Go Oahu Card valid for 14 consecutive days
- Free admission to over 30 Oahu attractions
- Discounts and offers to restaurants and shops
- Free full-color pocket guidebook
- Choice of one, two, three, four, five and seven day passes
- Great value for money
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The Go Oahu Card also offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of Oahu's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
With Go Oahu" Card you get Free Admission to:
TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
- All of Oahu in One Day Tour
- Diamond Head Crater Hike
- Dole Plantation Pineapple Express Train Ride and Garden Tour
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventure
- Honolulu City and Shopping Tour
- Makani Catamaran Afternoon Sail
- Makapuu Lighthouse Hike
- Movie Sites and Ranch Tour at Kualoa Ranch, Secret Beach Tour, Ocean Voyaging Tour (1-hour catamaran sail), Jungle Tour, OR Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Garden Tour (one tour per day only)
- Pearl Harbor Historical-City Tour
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Bishop Museum
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Lyon Arboretum
- Pacific Aviation Museum
CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL ATTRACTIONS
- Byodo-In Temple
- Dole Plantation: The Maze
- Iolani Palace
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- USS Arizona Memorial - Audio Tour
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Waimea Valley
- Hawaiian Oceans Waikiki – Surfboard Rental
- Hawaiian Style Rentals: 4-hour Moped (once per life of card) or 24-hour Bike Rental
- Oahu Kayaking with Hawaii Beach Time
- Podium Raceway
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding at Ala Moana Beach
- Sea Life Park
- Snorkel the North Shore
- Waikiki Ocean Club
- Wet 'n Wild Hawaii
Choice of one Hawaiian Ocean's Waikiki Beach Gear Rental per day:
- Boogie Board (3 hours)
- Fins (3 hours)
- Umbrella (3 hours)
- Chaise Lounge (3 hours)
- Surfboard rental (1.5 hours)
Your choice of Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park OR Germaine’s Luau OR Polynesian Cultural Center–HA Breath of Life OR Kualoa Experience (all-day) Pass and Buffet Lunch OR Dollar Rent A Car* (JEEP Wrangler Special) with the purchase of a 3, 4, 5 or 7 day Card! The choice is yours!
*Taxes, surcharges, and additional fees not included
Go Oahu Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
We got a lot of value out of this card. Having a 3 day card meant we had time to do: Wet and Wild, Pearl Harbour (incl. Battleship Missouri and Bowfin Submarine), Polynesian Cultural Centre, Hanauma Bay snorkeling and Sea Life Park.
We used the bonus for the Jeep rental which helped get us out to a lot of the attractions (many are quite far from the Waikiki/Honolulu area). Be aware that the Jeep bonus only covers the rental fee, we ended up paying a lot extra for good insurance cover and a GPS unit.
Using the card takes a bit of planning but is well worth it.
The Go Oahu card worked out very well for us. Takes a little planning, but was easy to use and saved us alot of money. Would definitely use again.