- Three-hour snorkel adventure at Oahu Hanauma Bay
- Inner reef for beginner Hanauma Bay snorkeling, outer reef for experts
- Basic snorkel gear provided
- Choice of two morning tours
- Pickup from selected Waikiki hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Great deal for the whole family! The crystal-clear bay is beautiful and filled with marine life. Transportation to and from Waikiki and the use of snorkel gear are included.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Snorkeling Hanauma BayPhoto by: Phil P
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling dayPhoto by: Jean
Canada, 01 2016
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Hanauma Bay 2015Photo by: Monica E
- hanauma bayPhoto by: Chan-Hsiang W
- Green Sea TurtlePhoto by: scooter
- under water pixPhoto by: Roy K
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Michelle C
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Michelle C
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Amalia C
- Hanauma Bay is good for all ...Photo by: William M
- Left side of Hanauma BayPhoto by: Val D
- snorkelingPhoto by: Val D
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling ...Photo by: Jules & Brock
- Hanauma Bay greenPhoto by: Mariangela M
- Hanauma Bay beachPhoto by: Mariangela M
- Hanauma Bay from abovePhoto by: Mariangela M
- DSCN0888Photo by: Audra S
USA, 07 2012
- Panoramic view of the bayPhoto by: Colin V
Malta, 10 2011
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Bandit
USA, 02 2011
What You Can Expect
Hanauma Bay is a natural crescent beach in the sunken caldera of an extinct volcano, and is protected by the volcanic formation. Its crystal clear waters are the perfect place to see diverse marine life. You will be asked to watch a video regarding the area’s historical and geological background before slipping into the water, in an effort to continue the preservation of the bay.
Then, snap on your gear and enjoy an underwater excursion through one of Hawaii’s most stunning natural attractions. You will be driven back to your hotel at the end of your snorkeling experience. Please note that the $7.50 USD per person entrance fee into Hanauma Bay is not included in your ticket price.
Great experience. This tour is a must if you go on the Oahu island. The equipment provided was clean and good enough so you do not need to upgrade. We saw a lots of colorful fish and you do not have to go far in the bay. The transportation from our hotel to the bay was perfect.
My wife and I were holding hands while snorkeling so we saw the same things at the same time, that was great. Recommended to the whole family.
Very easy organized way to get from hotel to most popular snorkeling site and back. Price included transportation and snorkel gear and mat for beach. Avoid the traffic and parking issues, 3 different pick up times to choose departure from the park.
very enjoyable, we would do it again. the way it's setup makes everything easy and smooth. There are so many fish to see, the time goes by fast.
This was a great experience, we were picked up on time and obtaining the snorkeling equipment was efficient from the people at HOP.
The experience and the scenery was beautiful.
A must do for people who love the ocean...
Beautiful location. Water was a bit choppy that day, but there were so many fish in the bay. Take a picnic basket though and make a full day of it!
They don't necessarily show you how to snorkel, but their equipment and shuttle service to Hanauma Bay were superb. They 're located about 5 mins away from the bay and it beats having to find parking at or near the bay on a busy day. Plus their prices are comparable to the rental shops at and around the bay.
It was great !
Best snorkeling ever! The fishes are not afraid at all and swim right in front of you. I also took the opportunity to go across the road to climb Koko Head Crater. After a hot and steamy climb, a plunge into the water was fantastic!
Good quality snorkelling equipment. Staff were well-organised and friendly, and provided clear instructions. We were a bit unlucky with the water conditions, but that's how it goes sometimes.
Incredible company. The snorkelling equipment was in great condition. Easy access to the beach with a trolley to take you down and up if needed. Enough time allocated to be on the beach. Can see fish even in shallow water. Bring lots of sunscreen as there isn't a lot of shade on the beach. Highly recommend.