- 2.5-hour sightseeing duck tour of downtown Honolulu, from Waikiki
- Ride through downtown Honolulu to see Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Center, Chinatown, the State Capitol, and Iolani Palace
- View the only official state royal residence in the United States and learn about the Hawaiian Kingdom
- Get great photo ops at the King Kamehameha I statue and Iolani Palace
- Marvel at the transformation of your vehicle into a watercraft as you cruise on the harbor to Sand Island
- Learn about historic and cultural sights from your knowledgeable guide’s commentary
What You Can Expect
Travel first through the streets of downtown Honolulu for a glimpse of the Aloha Tower, an iconic Hawaiian landmark constructed in 1926. Pay homage to the world’s largest open-air shopping center as you pass the Ala Moana. Continue to Chinatown, home to the island's art scene, where a bustling collection of temples, shops, markets, antique dealers and restaurants keep the atmosphere lively.
Next, pass the State Capitol and Iolani Palace. The palace was once home to the Hawaiian Kingdom’s last two monarchs and today is a national historic landmark. See the statue of the beloved King Kamehameha I, who brought the Hawaiian Islands into a united royal kingdom in 1810 after decades of conflict.
Then make a splash as your vehicle hits the water, transforming into a boat. Cruise around the historic Sand Island and soak up unbeatable views of the coastline, from downtown Honolulu all the way to Diamond Head.
After 2.5 hours of sightseeing, your tour will conclude at your starting point.
Andy and the staff members were amazing!! We absolutely LOVED this tour along with Pearl Harbor!!
Fun tour and great guide (Julie) who provided us with a lot of information. It rained during the tour and instead of taking cover she distributed the rain suits and stayed out in the open with us. Difficulty in finding the pickup location and you need to advertise more to make more tourists aware of this wonderful tour. Quack quack.
This was very boring. Went on duck tour in Seattle and it was so much fun the driver was so funny and when you hit the water there was so much to see. This tour was no fun and the water part there was nothing to see only water not happy with this tour