- 2.5-hour sightseeing duck tour of downtown Honolulu, from Waikiki
- Ride through downtown Honolulu to see Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Center, Chinatown, the State Capitol, and Iolani Palace
- View the only official state royal residence in the United States and learn about the Hawaiian Kingdom
- Get great photo ops at the King Kamehameha I statue and Iolani Palace
- Marvel at the transformation of your vehicle into a watercraft as you cruise on the harbor to Sand Island
- Learn about historic and cultural sights from your knowledgeable guide’s commentary
What You Can Expect
Start your tour on the streets of downtown Honolulu driving past Aloha Tower, a tall clock tower that was built in 1926 and has become a Hawaiian landmark. Take in Ala Moana, the largest shopping center in Hawaii and the world’s biggest open-air shopping center. Then see bustling Chinatown, where historic buildings house a hodgepodge of shops, antique dealers, temples, markets, restaurants, and the epicenter of Oahu’s arts scene.
Next, drive by the State Capitol and Iolani Palace. The palace is a national historic landmark and was once the official residence of the Hawaiian Kingdom’s last two monarchs: King Kalakaua, and his sister and successor, Queen Liliuokalani. Across the street stands a statue of another great Hawaiian monarch, King Kamehameha I, who in 1810 brought the islands of Hawaii together into a united royal kingdom after decades of conflict. Get great photo ops while your vehicle makes a brief stop here.
Hang on as you head to your next destination, historic Sand Island, located at the entrance to Honolulu Harbor. Your duck vehicle splashes into the water to cruise around Sand Island and other small islands before heading out into the channel for great views of the coastline, from downtown Honolulu all the way to Diamond Head.
Throughout your journey through downtown and the harbor, your informative guide provides historical detail, local stories, and fun facts about the landmarks you pass.
After your 2.5-hour Honolulu sightseeing tour, return to your starting point where your tour ends.
Andy and the staff members were amazing!! We absolutely LOVED this tour along with Pearl Harbor!!
Fun tour and great guide (Julie) who provided us with a lot of information. It rained during the tour and instead of taking cover she distributed the rain suits and stayed out in the open with us. Difficulty in finding the pickup location and you need to advertise more to make more tourists aware of this wonderful tour. Quack quack.