- Segway tour of Waikiki beaches and Honolulu historical landmarks
- Expert training on how to operate a Segway
- Professional Segway guide will provide commentary
- Cruise past beautiful Kahanamoku Beach and luxurious Ali Wai Yacht Harbor
- Stop at the historic Aloha Tower, a welcoming landmark for cruise ships
- Glide through Honolulu's Chinatown, Washington Palace and the State Capitol Building
- Zoom the grounds of Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Travel towards downtown Honolulu, and stop at the historic Aloha Tower – a major landmark of Hawaii and a beacon that welcomes ships into Honolulu. Enter downtown through historic Bishop Street and pass by the famous transportation buildings that have been a longstanding feature of downtown Honolulu. Zoom into lively Chinatown and down Hotel Street as you head toward Washington Place, the home to Hawaii’s governor, and the State Capitol Building. Glide the grounds of Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States, and learn about Hawaii’s history while viewing the ancient banyan trees in the garden outside Iolani Palace.
Continue your adventure by visiting Iolani Barracks, King Kamehameha Statue and the historic Honolulu Courthouse. Pass by the Honolulu City Hall and the historic Kawaiahao Church, also known as Hawaii’s Westminster Abbey.
Finish your journey by heading back toward your starting point along the scenic coastal route. The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!