- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Honolulu
- Enjoy unobstructed views for your open-top, double-decker bus
- Visit top Honolulu attractions such as Chinatown, the Hawaii State Art Museum and the Downtown Arts District
- Shop at the Ala Moana Shopping Center, the country’s largest open-air mall!
- Choose from hundreds of dining and shopping options along the way
- Enjoy entertaining commentary from your onboard guide
- Choose a 1-day, 3-day or 7-day pass
Recent Photos of this Tour
Eggs 'n' Things (8:35am, 10:35am and 12:35pm)
Duke Statue (8:43am, 10:34am and 12:43am)
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (8:47am, 10:47am and 12:47am)
Ohana West Hotel (8:53am, 10:53am and 12:53am)
Courtyard Marriott Hotel (8:57am, 10:57am and 12:57am)
Reviewed by Susan D, April 2013
Brilliant!! We thoroughly enjoyed our day with this company. There were three useful and fantastic routes. The Arizona Memorial route did not use the multi-language commentary format, but the driver gave an interesting, informative and amusing commentary, which we thoroughly enjoyed! He told us where he would pick us up, and at what time, and he was there waiting for us. The city/Waikiki Beach route commentary was interspersed with happy, Hawaiian music which lifted the spirits!! At each key stop there was a helpful and chatty representative to direct us to the correct bus. The last route - the Green Route - took us around Diamond Head. We were the only people on the bus as it was quite late, and the headphones were not working, but the girl came and sat by us and gave us a personal commentary - what a fantastic job these young people do! We thoroughly recommend this company.
Reviewed by Vanessa G, March 2013
This was a great way to get around Waikiki see everything and if you choose to hope off and get back on your able too. Well worth the money and the people on the buses are brilliant .