- Sightseeing tour of Honolulu
- Visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial to learn about the infamous 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Ride through the city's historic center to see 'Iolani Palace, the State Capitol, the King Kamehameha Statue and more
- Drive through National Cemetery of the Pacific and view the Honolulu Memorial
- Enjoy unobstructed views aboard your open-air, double-decker bus
- Learn about the city's history from your onboard guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- King KamehamehaPhoto by: Charles C
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Charles C
- Diamond HeadPhoto by: Charles C
- Cousin JayPhoto by: Charles C
- The USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Bruce F
- City scenesPhoto by: Bruce F
- The Punchbowl Crater CemeteryPhoto by: Bruce F
- God Bless AmericaPhoto by: starrfysh84
What You Can Expect
Hop back on your bus to continue through the Punchbowl Crater to the National Cemetery of the Pacific, a historic place also commemorating those who died in the Pearl Harbor attack.
Then, enjoy a drive through vibrant downtown Honolulu. Pass the State Capitol, the Kawaiahao Church, the statue of King Kamehameha, the State Library and Archives, the Mission Houses Museum and Honolulu Hale. You’ll also pass the only royal residence in the country, Hawaii’s Iolani Palace.
After your 5-hour Honolulu tour has concluded, you will be returned to your original departure point.
The tour was well-organized. Our guide, Jason, did an excellent job. He was very interesting, pleasant, full of facts, and at a complete professional.
Cousin J Jason, the tour guide, made our group feel welcomed from the first introduction through the last moments of the tour. He was very knowledgeable and we left the tour knowing more about the city of Honolulu, the state of Hawaii, Pearl Harbor, and The USS Arizona then we could have learned from a book. Our group took in several other adventures and restaurants Cousin J recommended and were absolutely delighted with his advice. I would highly recommend this tour for first time tourist the Oahu. The booking of the tour was easy and without complications. I would use Viator again when I travel.
Excellent and informative way of learning a little about the history and customs of the island together with the well organised visit to the Pearl Harbour Memorial site. We had great time and very enjoyable
Tour guys is the bomb but I'm not sure his name is...Jason I think
Brilliant tour and lovely friendly guide and bus driver. We had the best bus in Hawaii.. open top double decker.. so you could see everything from a birds eye view.
Excellent and informative way of learning a little about the history and customs of the island together with the well organised visit to the Pearl Harbour Memorial site.
Jason was a first class guide who really knew his stuff. Well recommended and thanks.
It was great.
To read and learn in school was one thing. But being their it was moving, spiritual and I felt a much deep appreciation for the those who died.
Loved the versatility of the tour. Got to see a lot of things. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and personable. Would highly recommend.