- Sightseeing tour of Honolulu
- Visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial to learn about the infamous 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Ride through the city's historic center to see 'Iolani Palace, the State Capitol, the King Kamehameha Statue and more
- Drive through National Cemetery of the Pacific and view the Honolulu Memorial
- Enjoy unobstructed views aboard your open-air, double-decker bus
- Learn about the city's history from your onboard guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- King KamehamehaPhoto by: Charles C
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Charles C
- Diamond HeadPhoto by: Charles C
- Cousin JayPhoto by: Charles C
- The USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Bruce F
- City scenesPhoto by: Bruce F
- The Punchbowl Crater CemeteryPhoto by: Bruce F
- God Bless AmericaPhoto by: starrfysh84
What You Can Expect
Hop back on your bus to continue through the Punchbowl Crater to the National Cemetery of the Pacific, a historic place also commemorating those who died in the Pearl Harbor attack.
Then, enjoy a drive through vibrant downtown Honolulu. Pass the State Capitol, the Kawaiahao Church, the statue of King Kamehameha, the State Library and Archives, the Mission Houses Museum and Honolulu Hale. You’ll also pass the only royal residence in the country, Hawaii’s Iolani Palace.
After your 5-hour Honolulu tour has concluded, you will be returned to your original departure point.
Very good tour shows you all the good sites and the guide was great. Just hold on to your hat as it is very windy and I lost my golf cap as it blew off.
Our guide Jason was awesome, very knowledgeable and interactive about the culture and history of the Pearl Harbor area
It was an experience that will be etched in our memory till the end of time. The memorial is major reminder of a tragic event that changed history and changed the direction of the future. It was a humbling experience. The tour guide was entertaining and explained the history of the islands and brought a greater understanding of Hawaiian culture. It was well worth the small fee we paid. We definetly got more than we expected. If you visit Honolulu, be sure not to miss this experience. We highly recommend it.
Bill and Pam
Very moving. Great tour/guide. I highly recommend this tour.
Entertaining, informational, and all around Loved it. Still thinking about it , at state side
An excellent tour and the tour guide was really good and knowledgeable.
Very good. Tour guide, Jason, was fun and very knowledgeable, also
Great tour. We saw all the highlights. Great guide Jay and driver Frank. Right amount of time. Great price. Would do it again. Remember to bring water, and to leave all bags behind -- no purses, backpacks, etc. at Arizona/Valor area -- have to leave either on bus or in open cubbies.
Our tour guide, Cousin Jay, was full of information and stories! What a great tour!