- Sightseeing tour of Honolulu
- Visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial to learn about the infamous 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Ride through the city's historic center to see 'Iolani Palace, the State Capitol, the King Kamehameha Statue and more
- Drive through National Cemetery of the Pacific and view the Honolulu Memorial
- Enjoy unobstructed views aboard your open-air, double-decker bus
- Learn about the city's history from your onboard guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Frank S
- King KamehamehaPhoto by: Charles C
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Charles C
- Diamond HeadPhoto by: Charles C
- Cousin JayPhoto by: Charles C
- The USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Bruce F
- City scenesPhoto by: Bruce F
- The Punchbowl Crater CemeteryPhoto by: Bruce F
- God Bless AmericaPhoto by: starrfysh84
What You Can Expect
Hop back on your bus to continue through the Punchbowl Crater to the National Cemetery of the Pacific, a historic place also commemorating those who died in the Pearl Harbor attack.
Then, enjoy a drive through vibrant downtown Honolulu. Pass the State Capitol, the Kawaiahao Church, the statue of King Kamehameha, the State Library and Archives, the Mission Houses Museum and Honolulu Hale. You’ll also pass the only royal residence in the country, Hawaii’s Iolani Palace.
After your 5-hour Honolulu tour has concluded, you will be returned to your original departure point.
Five star, but bus top needs shade, at least half of it. Limited space downstairs.
Great tour of Pearl.
The best way to see the Memorial, open air bus and great tour leader.
Everything was great pick up time, tour guide very good tour fully recommend.
What a wonderful tour - visiting Pearl Harbour and the Arizona Memorial was a very moving experience, as was the visit/drive through of National Cemetary. Seeing the iconic King Kamehameha Statue for those '5-O' fans was fun. Our driver sorry young lady, but I forget your name, and Cousin Jay were fantastic 'hosts' for the day, and their knowledge for the day's trip was superb. Easy to understand for a couple of Brits. Thanks you for a wonderful tour.
Great driver and exceptionally good narrator and guide.
We totally enjoyed our tour. Jay was the bomb as our host! Very informative and cool. We had never been to Hawaii before and he totally made us feel like a part of the family!
Good overview of Honolulu. We didn't want to spend a whole day at Pearl Harbour so this was just the right amount of time. Cousin Jay was full of information.
Visiting Pearl Harbor and the Arizona has long been a dream of my husband and myself. We recently spent several days on the island with our 3 daughters and their husbands. Everyone was so thoroughly touched by the emotions of the day. One of our favorite pieces was meeting with the survivors. We got pictures taken with them and were able to get signed copies of their books. Time spent on the Arizona memorial was a highly emotional experience! One never to be forgotten!
Super tour, timed nicely, tour guide was informative, we lost sight of her once in Pearl Harbour and she went out of her way to find us as she had our tickets for the boat trip over to the memorial. Very interesting place and a must see if your in Hawaii. Would recommend this tour.