- 30-minute jet ski rental with transport from Waikiki
- Listen to a comprehensive safety briefing before taking to the water
- Zoom through the waters of Maunalua Bay aboard a Yamaha jet ski
- Speed around the gentle waves, under the watchful eyes of the coast guards
- Admire the breathtaking Oahu scenery, seeing Hawai’i Kai coastline and the Ko'olau Mountains
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Friends and family are welcome to watch your jet ski antics from the launch pad; the barge has a lovely open area where you can sit and soak up the Hawaiian sun, as well as a shaded area, too.
What You Can Expect
Then, put on your lifejacket and enjoy a short barge ride to the jet ski launch pad. With the help of an instructor, take to the water on your single- or double-jet ski for 30 minutes of fun. Rev the engine and leave the soft sands of the beach behind as you hurtle around the waters of gorgeous Maunalua Bay. The sea around this area is known for being calm, with soft waves that create ideal conditions for watersports.
Cut your course through the waves, making white-water patterns as you speed around the bay. If you want to take it slower, meander through the waters and soak up the stunning scenery that abounds. Framed by the Ko'olau Mountains, the bay is home to some of Oahu’s top sights including the Hawai’i Kai coastline and two impressive headlands: Koko Crater and Koko Head.
After 30 minutes speeding through the sea, return to the launch pad to hand your jet ski back, and then ride back to the beach by barge. Your Waikiki jet ski experience finishes with a drop-off back in central Waikiki.