- Air tour from Oahu to the island of Molokai
- Enjoy stunning views of this Hawaiian island from the air
- See Molokai's spectacular sea cliffs, the highest in the world
- Tour the Kalaupapa peninsula and learn the history of this former leprosy colony
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki and lunch included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Get off the beaten path by visiting the relatively untouched island of Molokai. The flights offer stunning views of the towering sea cliffs and unspoiled valleys.
What You Can Expect
Your day trip begins with pickup at your Waikiki hotel and a drive to the airport, where you’ll board a private airplane and fly to Molokai’s Kalaupapa peninsula. When you land, you’ll be met by a guide who will take you on a tour of Kalaupapa, infamous for its past as a leprosy colony. You’ll hear about Father Damien de Veuster, a Belgian missionary who moved to Molokai and devoted his life to those suffering from leprosy, or Hansen’s disease as it is properly termed.
Back at the airport, you’ll re-board your plane for the flight back to Oahu. As you soar above Molokai, you’ll get the views of a lifetime: the dramatic sea cliffs, the sparkling Pacific Ocean, and the mountains, valleys and waterfalls that make up this tropical island paradise.
Your day trip ends as you are driven back to your hotel after you land. A box lunch and bottled water are included in this tour; snacks and souvenirs can be purchased.
You must be 16 to enter Kalaupapa.