Fly from Honolulu to Maui for the day to tour Haleakala crater, the unique Iao Needle, the whaling port of Lahaina and much more!
This expertly narrated tour from Oahu to Maui takes you to the summit of spectacular 10,023-foot (3,007-meter) Mt. Haleakala and the Iao Needle located in lush Iao Valley State Park.
- Full-day trip from Oahu to Maui Haleakala National Park
- Haleakala National Park and Crater
- Iao Needle in Iao Valley State Park
- Wailuku town
- Whaling-era old Lahaina Town
- Scenic drive past flower farms and cane fields
- Professionally narrated day trips from Oahu to Maui
- Roundtrip flight from Oahu
Recent Photos of this Tour
Other sightseeing highlights on your day trip to Maui include taking a self-guided stroll through old Lahaina Town, the whaling-era capital of Hawaii.
You'll also enjoy a scenic drive past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and Kaahumanu Church on this day tour from Honolulu to Maui.
Reviewed by Peter R, February 2013
A wonderful well paced day. I was impressed with the efficiency, friendliness and detail that went into this day.
Reviewed by Harald R, July 2012
Long day but fantastic. Randy our guide made our day fun and added a special touch with his added duty of photographer. We have some lovely photos to remember this magic day.