- Full-day tour of Maui, by air from Oahu
- Marvel at views from the summit of Mt Haleakala, a sacred site for Hawaiians and the highest point in Maui
- Hear from your guide about the volcanic history of Mt Haleakala
- Delve into the rain forest at Iao Valley State Park where you see lush vegetation and the stunning Iao Needle
- Visit the charming town of Wailuku, government seat of Maui
- Have time to wander through Ka’ahamanu Church, listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Includes round-trip flights from Oahu and ground transportation on Maui
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A well-organized day trip from Oahu featuring can't-miss Maui sights: spectacular views from the summit of Mt Haleakala, the emerald-green ridges of Iao Valley State Park and expansive fields of sugarcane.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I love Maui and this is my favorite island of Hawaii.. the day tour was excellent !! tour guide was very good
Judy the tour guide was great. Very efficient and informative. Very enjoyable trip,
This was the most amazing trip. It covered all areas of Maui. Was picked up on time and dropped off. Our tour guide knew everything about Maui (being a local) the bus was comfortable. I would thoroughly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see these highlights of Maui.
Highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide Judy was great, she was very knowledgeable. Maui is different from Waikiki, not as hectic, at a much slower pace. Beautiful surroundings.
Fantastic day. Cheryl our tour guide and driver was excellent.
A wonderful well paced day. I was impressed with the efficiency, friendliness and detail that went into this day.
Long day but fantastic. Randy our guide made our day fun and added a special touch with his added duty of photographer. We have some lovely photos to remember this magic day.
Jennifer M USA
This was an excellent tour in a small mini-bus. The scenery is fantastic - from the crater of Haleakala at over 10,000 feet to the lush Iao valley. The driver/guide was excellent. We had plenty of time in Lahaina by ourselves and a big plus was that the guide stopped at an overlook where we could see whales spouting in the channel and the sun setting into the ocean.
Vincent R United Kingdom
A very enjoyale day, the driver was very polite and exceptionally knowledgeable and was very easy to understand/..
The waterfall is a real let down after the excitement of flying over the volcano and seeing the flowing lava. The helicopter ride was cool and worth doing overall.