Fly from Honolulu to Maui for the day to tour Haleakala crater, the unique Iao Needle, the whaling port of Lahaina and much more!
This expertly narrated tour from Oahu to Maui takes you to the summit of spectacular 10,023-foot (3,007-meter) Mt. Haleakala and the Iao Needle located in lush Iao Valley State Park.
- Full-day trip from Oahu to Maui Haleakala National Park
- Haleakala National Park and Crater
- Iao Needle in Iao Valley State Park
- Wailuku town
- Whaling-era old Lahaina Town
- Scenic drive past flower farms and cane fields
- Professionally narrated day trips from Oahu to Maui
- Roundtrip flight from Oahu
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A well-organized day trip from Oahu featuring can't-miss Maui sights: spectacular views from the summit of Mt Haleakala, the emerald-green ridges of Iao Valley State Park and expansive fields of sugarcane.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Other sightseeing highlights on your day trip to Maui include taking a self-guided stroll through old Lahaina Town, the whaling-era capital of Hawaii.
You'll also enjoy a scenic drive past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and Kaahumanu Church on this day tour from Honolulu to Maui.
Highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide Judy was great, she was very knowledgeable. Maui is different from Waikiki, not as hectic, at a much slower pace. Beautiful surroundings.
Fantastic day. Cheryl our tour guide and driver was excellent.