- New Year's Eve Legends in Concert 'Rockin' Eve' Show
- Watch entertaining tribute artists like Elvis, Elton John, Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga
- Enjoy comfortable seating in the 750-seat Royal Hawaiian Theater
- Choose from several options including a cocktail reception, gourmet dinner, stage-side seating and hotel transportation
What You Can Expect
Start your evening with a VIP welcome reception, including a glass of sparkling wine and a premium cocktail. Be seated at your private stage-side table for your 4-course dinner that includes Maine lobster, steak, and salmon and more (vegan and vegetarian options available). After the show, enjoy a meet-and-greet with the stars and that includes a complimentary photo op with one of them.
Enjoy everything included in the VIP Experience, plus premium center stage-side seating and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine (per 2 people).
Eat a buffet dinner on the terrace including a glass of sparkling wine, huli-huli chicken, lomi-lomi salmon, roast beef and dessert. Listen to live music and enjoy hula dancing during dinner, then make your way to your premium seats for the show.
Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and New Year's-themed party favors at this pre-show reception.
- Roast Beef Carving Station
- Selection of Gourmet Hawaiian Sea Salts
- Huli-huli Chicken
- Kalua Pork with Cabbage
- Pacific White Fish with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Duo of Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed White Rice with Rainbow Furikake
- Hawaiian Greens Medley
- Passion Fruit and Papaya-seed Dressings
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad
- Lomi-lomi Salmon
- Tofu Poke
- Long Rice Salad
- Taro Rolls with Sweet Butter
- Cakes: Chocolate Coconut and Guava Chiffon
- Sorbet and Ice Cream: Mango and Macadamia Nut
- Cookies and Candies: Macadamia Nut Chocolate Cookies, Pineapple and Mango Candies
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Tea
- Trio of Hawaiian Potato Chips
- Pineapple Prosciutto Skewers, Fresh Fruit
- Hawaii’s Favorite Macadamia Nuts
- Maine Lobster Rainbow Salad
- Local Baby Greens, Hearts of Palm
- Yellow Beets, Kamuela Tomatoes and Cucumbers with Passion Fruit Champagne Dressing
- Grilled Tenderloin Steak and Atlantic Salmon
- Sautéed Fresh Market Vegetables and Black Truffle Mashed Potato
- Lava Flow Dessert
- Warm Molten Chocolate Cake with Macadamia Nut Ice Cream and Raspberry Sauce
- Dinner Roll with Sweet Butter
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Tea
The booking form said the show as at 8.30 we arrived at the required time to be told the show as at 11am. Another family had the same experienced and the manager managed to get us into the 8.30 show so we did not miss the NY fireworks I wouldn't have minded the later show but didn't want to miss the fireworks
I had purchased the V.I.P. Dinner and Show package for my husband and myself on New Year's Eve. The Legends in Concert show was fantastic, but we were very disappointed with our dinner. The lobster appetizer was fine, but the entree of steak and mashed potatoes were cold. The package also included a bottle of champagne, which was not offered to us, but we did get it only after we asked for it. Conclusion is that the package was way over priced for what you got.