Save money when you combine an Atlantis Submarine Oahu Adventure and Sunset Dinner Cruise to explore Hawaii's clear blue waters above and below the surface. Dive below Hawaii's blue waters on an Oahu submarine tour! You'll have a
unique chance to observe marine life up close without getting wet,
while descending 100 feet (30 meters) beneath the surface in a
submarine and then take in the beautiful sights of the Waikiki coastline at sunset on a delicious dinner cruise.
- Oahu Atlantis Submarine Adventure and two-hour Sunset Dinner Cruise combo
- Atlantis Submarine adventure with 45-minute submarine ride
- View the coral reefs and marine life from a submarine
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Sunset cruise off Waikiki Beach
- Choice of casual buffet dining or an elegant tenderloin and lobster dinner
- Sail further than other sunset cruises, beyond Diamond Head
- Cruise the Kahala coastline, where Hawaii's rich and famous live
- Pickup and drop-off from selected Waikiki hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A fun combo tour with something for everyone! See coral, turtles and sunken ships on your underwater adventure, and then relax over a delicious dinner as you cruise waters turned golden by the sunset.
What You Can Expect
The dive site is home to many Hawaiian fishes, coral and turtles. On this truly eye-opening experience, you'll visit sunken ships and airplanes and other artificial reefs. The submarine has a spacious air-conditioned interior, large view ports and comfortable seating. Plus you'll receive an Atlantis Submarine Oahu Souvenir Dive Log.
If you haven't taken a trip to the bottom of the ocean before, the Oahu submarine tour is a "must do" for the whole family during your visit to Hawaii.
In the evening take a relaxing Sunset Dinner Cruise as the sun sets on another Hawaiian day. This is the only dinner cruise that in addition to sailing along Waikiki Beach, travels beyond Diamond Head to see the hidden shores of the Kahala Coastline - home to Hawaii's rich and famous. The sparkling lights of Honolulu and Waikiki, along with the balmy Hawaiian breeze are the perfect combination.
Choose to dine in the regal elegance of the Diamond Head Room in the tradition of old Hawaii, and savor a roasted filet of tenderloin beef and Maine lobster dinner (split upon request). Or for a more relaxed evening, enjoy a buffet dinner in the tropical-themed Sunset Room. A favorite of families and couples preferring a fun, informal atmosphere, the dining room turns into a party after the sun sets.