- Easy bike, hike and sail combo tour
- 2-mile guided hike through the rainforest
- Snorkel the cool blue waters and coral reefs of the Pacific Ocean
- Sail along the coastline for breathtaking views of Diamond Head
- Great family activity
- Diverse flora and fauna, including dolphins, turtles and tropical marine life
- Deli style lunch and refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop off
After your hiking adventure, encounter the healing powers of the Pacific Ocean on a relaxing and intimate cruise off the beautiful Diamond Head coastline. Kick back and relax in style aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran and keep your eyes on the water for playful spinner dolphins and sea turtles. Do as much or as little as you'd like: swim, snorkel, relax and experience the Hawaiian value of "pono" - balance of mind, body and spirit. Snorkel equipment is provided.
Time to finish your day with a little more adventure on an easy 5-mile (8km) mountain biking ride. Coasting downhill on a paved road nestled in the lush Pu'u 'Ohia rainforest, this unique experience combines Hawaii's tropical rainforest with magnificent panoramic views of scenic Oahu. Hear birds singing and feel the wind in your hair as you learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands. Bike, helmet and rain gear is provided on Oahu biking tours.
This unique experience combines Hawaii's great outdoors, culture, history, native birds and animals and unique geological features. A great Oahu biking, hiking and snorkeling tour for the family!
Please note: the order of activities may change on a seasonal basis.