- Bike, Sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds, the wind through the trees and learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Height of each passenger
- Shoe size of each passenger
- Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
- Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
Would recommend it , very well organised and a great bunch of guys
This was incredibly cool. When I purchased I saw people whining about not having to pedal. Ummm that's awesome! It's absolutely gorgeous where you're riding. The van was about 30 minutes late picking us up, but John the phone contact is awesome. And Dave and Blair (who looks and sounds just like Bruce Campbell) are all great at what they do. Snorkeling with the sea turtles was great! All in all, the worst part about this one was the "so-so" ham sandwich I had for lunch, otherwise, book away.