- Bike, Sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds, the wind through the trees and learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Height of each passenger
- Shoe size of each passenger
- Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
- Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
great tour friendly helpful guides had a great time
Biking down though the forests in Oahu were great.... Then over to the sailboat for a trip to the reef to see some sea turtles and several schools of fish. Family had a good time.
This bike, sail, and snorkel excursion was fantastic! I highly recommend anyone traveling to Oahu to do this. Matt was our tour guide, and he was very knowledgeable and fun. He also gave us great tips on other things to do in Waikiki. The bike ride down the hill was very pleasurable, and the place he stopped us for lunch overlooked the city. It was beautiful! During the snorkel part, we saw several sea turtles. WE LOVED IT!
Great way to see the island and get away from the city. Heaps of fun. Very well organised. Great tour guides.
Terii was so charismatic, very knowledgeable about the local facts, such as the state bird (the construction crane), plant life and local famous celebrities! The snorkeling was great, and Terii was very aware of where each member of his group was at all times. Matise was also an excellent guide!
Awesome tour. Started with a bike ride down Mt. Tantalus, which included a lot of scenery and some time for picture taking. The bike ride was down hill and did not require a lot of physical exertion. The two guides were great at explaining some of the history of Hawai'i and provided us and other travelers with some tips for enhancing our stay in Hawai'i. After the bike ride, we were dropped off onto the catamaran and guided by two different tour guides, making a trip off Waikiki beach to a spot where the turtles commonly go. We saw 5 turtles moving about the coral reefs during snorkeling, not to mention additional wildlife that commonly is associated with the reefs. Overall, all tour guides were great, all the services exceptional, and met or exceeded expectations. Last note, the lunch is a fairly simple sandwich provided by a local store with some chips and Aloha juice. It tasted pretty good.
Highly recommended day! The guides were very friendly and informative, going out of their way to make sure we had an incredible time. The views on the bike ride were stunning! It was such a relaxing day. Saw dolphins on our sail and snorkelled with turtles and lots of fish :)
Great afternoon of fun. The guides were amazing and truly a great way to experience the city in just a couple of hours.
This was definitely our favorite tour! Our guide was very entertaining and told us some awesome stories! The views are beautiful and and the whole experience was so enjoyable!