- Bike, Sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds, the wind through the trees and learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Height of each passenger
- Shoe size of each passenger
- Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
- Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
Loved it. We thoroughly enjoyed the leisurely downhill cycle with remarkable scenery thrown in for free. And this tour is the easiest and best way to get out on the water. Oahu Combo Adventure is all good for all ages - honestly the bike ride is ALL downhill. Just a brilliant day, not rushed at all. Thanks to our really friendly guides, and especially to Captain Krash who moored us right on top of the turtles - you the man :)
Our family had an amazing time on this trip. We started with a drive up Tantalus and our driver was a wealth of knowledge about the history of Oahu, from ancient to recent. The bikes were cruisers and super comfortable. The guides paid close attention to the comfort and safety of our 9 year old and our 6.5 year old. Our younger one decided to ride the tandem hitch they brought along for her since the whole ride is downhill and fairly curvy. The picnic lunch sandwiches were pretty gourmet, and we stopped at a very picturesque spot. All of the guides offered to take photos of families so all could be in the picture. At the bottom of the hill we relaxed under a giant tree while they loaded the bikes on the van.
We then drove to the dock and boarded a catamaran. We had a 20-30 minute trip out to turtle cove and the captain let anyone who wanted to drive the boat come up to do so. The three kids on the boat spent the whole time up with Captain Crash. The snorkels and masks are very basic - we wished we had brought our own gear with us, but that was the only downfall. "Vacation vests" aka life jackets were provided if anyone wanted them. We spent about an hour snorkeling and saw countless green sea turtles and fish. When back on the boat they provided us with snacks and drinks, and we sailed back to the dock. Our journey totaled almost 6 hours yet we made memories that will last a lifetime. It was worth every penny and we would definitely do it again!