- Bike, Sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds, the wind through the trees and learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Height of each passenger
- Shoe size of each passenger
- Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
- Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
This was fantastic. The views riding down the mountain were amazing as were some of the houses up there! The sail and snorkel were great. We saw lots of turtles whilst snorkeling. A nice and easy afternoon of relaxing and enjoying some of what Oahu has to offer.
Easy bike ride.... Lunch was absolutely Devine.... Tour guides on bike ride and sailing were funny and informative. I loved it on the boat when we slowed down to collect rubbish out of the ocean! Seeing turtles was an awesome way to finish our tour :)