- Bike, Sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds, the wind through the trees and learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Height of each passenger
- Shoe size of each passenger
- Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
- Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
This was one of our favourite activities. Jeremy our guide was brilliant! He was very knowledgable about the island and very easy going. The bike ride was fantastic. Downhill all the way, with amazing views of Honolulu. The sail was also great. We got to snorkel with green sea turtles which was a highlight. Crash our boat captain was great fun!
Loved it. We thoroughly enjoyed the leisurely downhill cycle with remarkable scenery thrown in for free. And this tour is the easiest and best way to get out on the water. Oahu Combo Adventure is all good for all ages - honestly the bike ride is ALL downhill. Just a brilliant day, not rushed at all. Thanks to our really friendly guides, and especially to Captain Krash who moored us right on top of the turtles - you the man :)