- Bike, Sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds, the wind through the trees and learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Height of each passenger
- Shoe size of each passenger
- Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
- Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
Terii was so charismatic, very knowledgeable about the local facts, such as the state bird (the construction crane), plant life and local famous celebrities! The snorkeling was great, and Terii was very aware of where each member of his group was at all times. Matise was also an excellent guide!
Awesome tour. Started with a bike ride down Mt. Tantalus, which included a lot of scenery and some time for picture taking. The bike ride was down hill and did not require a lot of physical exertion. The two guides were great at explaining some of the history of Hawai'i and provided us and other travelers with some tips for enhancing our stay in Hawai'i. After the bike ride, we were dropped off onto the catamaran and guided by two different tour guides, making a trip off Waikiki beach to a spot where the turtles commonly go. We saw 5 turtles moving about the coral reefs during snorkeling, not to mention additional wildlife that commonly is associated with the reefs. Overall, all tour guides were great, all the services exceptional, and met or exceeded expectations. Last note, the lunch is a fairly simple sandwich provided by a local store with some chips and Aloha juice. It tasted pretty good.