- Bike, Sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds, the wind through the trees and learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
- Height of each passenger
- Shoe size of each passenger
- Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
- Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
This bike, sail, and snorkel excursion was fantastic! I highly recommend anyone traveling to Oahu to do this. Matt was our tour guide, and he was very knowledgeable and fun. He also gave us great tips on other things to do in Waikiki. The bike ride down the hill was very pleasurable, and the place he stopped us for lunch overlooked the city. It was beautiful! During the snorkel part, we saw several sea turtles. WE LOVED IT!
Great way to see the island and get away from the city. Heaps of fun. Very well organised. Great tour guides.