- Dolphin-watching cruise and lunch
- Rare opportunity to observe Hawaiian spinner, bottlenose and spotted dolphins
- Spot other marine life in their natural habitat, including turtles, tropical fish, spotted eagle rays and humpback whales (December to April only)
- Dine on a create-your-own-gourmet-burger lunch, freshly grilled onboard with all the fixings plus one non-alcoholic beverage (included)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Watch spinner dolphins fly through the air off the Oahu coast. Onboard educational programs and the freshly grilled burger lunch make this cruise a hit with kids.
What You Can Expect
Terrific. Captain and Crew were very friendly and professional.
Lunch could have included more than a burger and condiments. Dolphins were nice but trip went much quicker than anticipated.
We boarded the catamaran at 10 a.m., road to a spot where dolphins are known to frequent, found a group of dolphins, and followed them for 30 min. We ate hamburgers at around 10:45 (WAY too early in my opinion). Then we were back to shore by noon. Overall it was okay. We saw dolphins!
The crew was nice, but there was a small craft advisory; I wasn't sure if the tour would go on. When the bus picked us up, I figured that they know what they're doing. 90% of the guests became ill due to rough seas. We should not have gone on that tour, and the captain should have known better.