- Easy bike adventure in one of Hawaii's tropical rainforests
- Enjoy amazing scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Diverse flora and fauna
- Optional 2-mile guided hike through the rainforest
- Deli style lunch and refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
As you wind your way through the rainforest, the only sounds you'll hear are the wind in the trees and the local bird life calling. Along the way your nature guide will introduce you to the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands. Bike, helmet and rain gear is provided, as well as a deli-style lunch and drinks.
Enjoy more time in the great outdoors and add an optional hiking adventure to your day. Discover the hidden hiking treasures of Oahu's lush volcanic rainforest on a 2-mile round-trip guided hike. This is a rare opportunity to explore 75-acres of sacred land and discover a side of Hawaii many visitors miss out on. This is a mild to moderate hike over dirt trail. Hiking time is approximately 1.5 hours.