- Full-day guided circle island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Stop at Diamond Head, Halona blowhole, Hanauma Bay and Nuʻuanu Pali for photo ops of gorgeous scenery
- Drive to the base of the Ko’olau Mountains to visit the exquisite Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Japanese temple
- See beaches on Oahu’s North Shore, including Waimea Bay, famous for big-wave surfing since the 1960s
- Stroll through the lush gardens at the Dole Plantation and sample farm-fresh pineapple
- Learn all about Oahu’s landmarks from your local guide
- Includes all transportation and hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Gerald S
USA, 05 2010
- Sunset BeachPhoto by: Phil
- From Here to EternityPhoto by: Phil
- Buddhist templePhoto by: Phil
- Banging the gong at the ...Photo by: Allison
- Sunset BeachPhoto by: Allison
- View of China Mans Hat from ...Photo by: Allison
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Fishermans HatPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Buddist TemplePhoto by: Jeanette F
- Hanauma Bay, OahuPhoto by: AMMARIT B
- Kauloa RanchPhoto by: Christine D
Australia, 10 2014
- OahuPhoto by: w. M
- Byodo-In TemplePhoto by: inails
Australia, 05 2014
- Ons of the localsPhoto by: Joan W
- First look out pointPhoto by: Jenny N
- ME IN THE PINEY !Photo by: Ed D
- Oaho Grand Circle TourPhoto by: SylviaSavoie
- 1st bayPhoto by: Dennis K
- blow holePhoto by: Dennis K
What You Can Expect
Highly recommend this tour. Great way to see the island and nearly all of the highlights! Stopped at nearly all the highlights and gave plenty of photo opportunities. Our driver Ernie was one of the best we have ever had! The ranch, Mac farm and pineapple farm aren't that interesting but the rest is absolutely amazing!
What a fantastic day we had - from nuts to pineapples and the North Shore as well - couldn't fault it - a great way to see where you might like to go back to.
Brilliant day. Leo C was great wealth of knowledge and a lot of fun.
Places we saw just great. thank you
I already posted a review on this trip but am advised this cannot go through. So, I am unable to submit anything. The driver/guide was awful, talking unnecessarily all the time. The bus was frigid and he did nothing to improve conditions throughout the day, until some 300-pounders up front also complained at the end of the tour. Bus was over 1 hour late in picking up - - we were told pick up time was 8.15am and showed up at 9:30 am ... of course, there were traffic problems, so this should be taken into consideration.
Fun-tastic experience .
Wonderful day tour! Our tour guide was named Coco. He was funny, very informational, interesting, and a great story-teller. Highly recommend this tour for first-timers on Oahu! Well-worth the money paid for this tour!!! Super fun day!
This is one of the best ways to see the Island of Oahu. I traveled with my 83 yo Mother and we were looked after by Ben from beginning to end. He made sure that none of us missed out on any of the sights and was informative along the way. I highly recommend this day tour.
We saw all of the sights you are supposed to see, and our tour guide was a hoot! A lot of fun. We did not see the huge waves that were there only days before, but what can you do about the weather?
Our tour guide was wonderful. He had excellent knowledge of the island and his stories were entertaining and and informative.
Outstanding tour experience. driver/tour guide was highly knowledgeable.