- Full-day guided circle island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Stop at Diamond Head, Halona blowhole, Hanauma Bay and Nuʻuanu Pali for photo ops of gorgeous scenery
- Drive to the base of the Ko’olau Mountains to visit the exquisite Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Japanese temple
- See beaches on Oahu’s North Shore, including Waimea Bay, famous for big-wave surfing since the 1960s
- Stroll through the lush gardens at the Dole Plantation and sample farm-fresh pineapple
- Learn all about Oahu’s landmarks from your local guide
- Includes all transportation and hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Gerald S
USA, 05 2010
- Sunset BeachPhoto by: Phil
- From Here to EternityPhoto by: Phil
- Buddhist templePhoto by: Phil
- Banging the gong at the ...Photo by: Allison
- Sunset BeachPhoto by: Allison
- View of China Mans Hat from ...Photo by: Allison
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Fishermans HatPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Buddist TemplePhoto by: Jeanette F
- Hanauma Bay, OahuPhoto by: AMMARIT B
- Kauloa RanchPhoto by: Christine D
Australia, 10 2014
- OahuPhoto by: w. M
- Byodo-In TemplePhoto by: inails
Australia, 05 2014
- Ons of the localsPhoto by: Joan W
- First look out pointPhoto by: Jenny N
- ME IN THE PINEY !Photo by: Ed D
- Oaho Grand Circle TourPhoto by: SylviaSavoie
- 1st bayPhoto by: Dennis K
- blow holePhoto by: Dennis K
What You Can Expect
We highly recommend this tour especially if it is your first time to Oahu. If you can, ask for Ed - he was our bus driver/tour guide who was very knowledgeable, humorous, and added heaps of additional trivia which made the tour all the more interesting. Best of all, he was very professional, not once mentioning anything about tipping. Suffice to say that we left him with a nice tip and some New Zealand made Whittaker chocolates to try.
Great tour of the whole island. Learned a lot about Oahu and the people. Saw a lot of beautiful landscapes and beaches.
Good value for money. Our driver was very experienced and we heard many stories about the different places we stopped at. He even gave the group tips on how to get back to some of the areas surf beaches in particular by public transport, if people had time. Tourists who have arrived on Oahu for the first time should go on the circle island day tour as it provides a good understanding of what the island has to offer beyond Waikiki.
very good route, saw a lot. Driver Ben was excellent. Very friendly and knew a lot about the area,
Had an awesome day. Our guide was the best. Very informative and fun. Pineapple sorbet was the bomb at the Dole Plantation.
This was a great 'over view' of the island. I'm sorry that I don't remember our driver's name, because he was extremely knowledgable and courteous. There were just enough stops for us and long enough to see everything. I would sign up again with Viator.
A must do. The whole day tour was great. Dole was very cool. The macadamian plantation was nice, since I love macadamians
Our driver and guide, Coco, was EXCELLENT ! So informative, funny and gracious. Oahu has many faces from big city to lush countryside. Coco was a great story teller and had a wonderful sense of humor. Even though it was rainy, he made it a sunny day for all of us.
Great overview of the island--tour guide was very sharing about Hawaiian culture and history.
Family had a very nice time