- Full-day guided circle island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Stop at Diamond Head, Halona blowhole, Hanauma Bay and Nuʻuanu Pali for photo ops of gorgeous scenery
- Drive to the base of the Ko’olau Mountains to visit the exquisite Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Japanese temple
- See beaches on Oahu’s North Shore, including Waimea Bay, famous for big-wave surfing since the 1960s
- Stroll through the lush gardens at the Dole Plantation and sample farm-fresh pineapple
- Learn all about Oahu’s landmarks from your local guide
- Includes all transportation and hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Gerald S
USA, 05 2010
- Sunset BeachPhoto by: Phil
- From Here to EternityPhoto by: Phil
- Buddhist templePhoto by: Phil
- Banging the gong at the ...Photo by: Allison
- Sunset BeachPhoto by: Allison
- View of China Mans Hat from ...Photo by: Allison
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Fishermans HatPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Buddist TemplePhoto by: Jeanette F
- Hanauma Bay, OahuPhoto by: AMMARIT B
- Kauloa RanchPhoto by: Christine D
Australia, 10 2014
- OahuPhoto by: w. M
- Byodo-In TemplePhoto by: inails
Australia, 05 2014
- Ons of the localsPhoto by: Joan W
- First look out pointPhoto by: Jenny N
- ME IN THE PINEY !Photo by: Ed D
- Oaho Grand Circle TourPhoto by: SylviaSavoie
- 1st bayPhoto by: Dennis K
- blow holePhoto by: Dennis K
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Pretty much a full day to circle the island. You get dropped off at your hotel as late as 6:30pm, so don and #39;t make plans until much later. Garfield was our tour guide. He added a personal touch to his narration by telling stories about his family and his upbringing. Fantastic history lesson built in.
Great day out. Our guide was fantastic
This tour was the best at s great price very organise fantastic driver what s great day included lunch
Covers a lot of ground to give you a great overview of what to come back and spend more time doing.
it doesnt get any better then this
The Grand Circle Island Day Tour in Ohua was a lot of fun because our tour guide interacted with everyone. He made the trip enjoyable. He allowed us to take a lot of pictures by stopping at a lot of sites.
This is a must to do! Our tour driver Ed was very informative and kept the information coming all day. The views are spectacular and you get opportunities to take advantage of this with stops at vantage points along the way. One of the stops was at the Byodo-In Temples located at the foot of the Ko'olau Mountains in Valley of the Temples Memorial Park. This is such a serene place, truly beautiful. This tour is a great way to see most of the island. At the Dole Plantation stop make sure you try the pineapple ice cream, its delicious.
Highly recommend this tour. Great way to see the island and nearly all of the highlights! Stopped at nearly all the highlights and gave plenty of photo opportunities. Our driver Ernie was one of the best we have ever had! The ranch, Mac farm and pineapple farm aren't that interesting but the rest is absolutely amazing!
What a fantastic day we had - from nuts to pineapples and the North Shore as well - couldn't fault it - a great way to see where you might like to go back to.