- Full-day guided circle island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Stop at Diamond Head, Halona blowhole, Hanauma Bay and Nuʻuanu Pali for photo ops of gorgeous scenery
- Drive to the base of the Ko’olau Mountains to visit the exquisite Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Japanese temple
- See beaches on Oahu’s North Shore, including Waimea Bay, famous for big-wave surfing since the 1960s
- Stroll through the lush gardens at the Dole Plantation and sample farm-fresh pineapple
- Learn all about Oahu’s landmarks from your local guide
- Includes all transportation and hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hanauma BayPhoto by: Gerald S
USA, 05 2010
- Banging the gong at the ...Photo by: Allison
- Sunset BeachPhoto by: Allison
- View of China Mans Hat from ...Photo by: Allison
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Fishermans HatPhoto by: Jeanette F
- Buddist TemplePhoto by: Jeanette F
- Hanauma Bay, OahuPhoto by: AMMARIT B
- Kauloa RanchPhoto by: Christine D
Australia, 10 2014
- OahuPhoto by: w. M
- Byodo-In TemplePhoto by: inails
Australia, 05 2014
- Ons of the localsPhoto by: Joan W
- First look out pointPhoto by: Jenny N
- ME IN THE PINEY !Photo by: Ed D
- Oaho Grand Circle TourPhoto by: SylviaSavoie
- 1st bayPhoto by: Dennis K
- blow holePhoto by: Dennis K
- that famous beachPhoto by: Dennis K
- china hat and turtle islandsPhoto by: Dennis K
- West Coast of OahuPhoto by: Mark
What You Can Expect
Leaving Honolulu, drive past the ritzy Kahala area en route to the Amelia Earhart Lookout, named in honor of the famous aviator who in 1935 completed the first successful solo flight from Honolulu to the continental US, landing in California. Take in panoramic views of the 350-acre (142-hectare) volcanic crater that forms Diamond Head and watch surfers catching waves in the ocean below.
Down the road, stop at the lookout over Hanauma Bay, a marine nature reserve known for calm clear waters with excellent snorkeling. Then stop for a look at the Halona Blowhole and hope to see a geyser-like spray of water rocket into the air.
Travel into the hills to reach the Nu'uanu Pali lookout where you are treated to sweeping views of Kanehoe Bay and Kailua Bay. Continue to Byodo-In Temple, a smaller-scale replica of a 950-year-old Buddhist temple in Uji, Japan. The stunning site, which features ornate temple buildings with a golden Buddha statue that stands more than nine feet (three meters) tall, is tucked into the foothills of the Ko'olau Mountains.
Back on the road, enjoy great views of Mokoli'l Island (Chinaman's Hat), Kahana Bay and the beaches along the North Shore of Oahu. Visit Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay, made famous in the 1960s when big-wave surfing took hold here. In the winter, the beaches still draw surfers from around the world.
Head inland to the Dole Plantation, where you have a quick stop to view lush tropical gardens, take a quick break and browse the gift shop.
During the day, take a 1-hour break to purchase lunch at a sit-down restaurant. Your tour ends with drop off at your hotel in the evening.
Our driver and guide, Coco, was EXCELLENT ! So informative, funny and gracious. Oahu has many faces from big city to lush countryside. Coco was a great story teller and had a wonderful sense of humor. Even though it was rainy, he made it a sunny day for all of us.
Great overview of the island--tour guide was very sharing about Hawaiian culture and history.
Family had a very nice time
This was a great tour. I got to see some great sites and taste some great food. Dwight, our tour guide, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and injected the right amount of humor to make it enjoyable. The tour bus we were on was very comfortable.
Great driver/guide with excellent commentary ,all very interesting.
Best tour of island. Learned a ton of information and saw many historical sites. We highly recommend this tour.
Highly recommend this tour because it covers a lot of area and historical sites. The tour hit so many sites and the guide was knowledgable and fun. We thoroughly enjoyed the day. So glad we took the tour.
Our tour guide Ernie was absolutely the best. He was funny, extremely knowledgeable and had his destinations times perfectly. Visits to the Summer House bathrooms were timed perfectly. He made you feel welcome and part of the family. He is so personable. A true asset to your organization. If and when we ever return we will be sure to book any tours with him. He made you laugh and enjoy the trip a long trip planned for this tour seemed short. We loved it.....Lou and Ronna
Great tour and our tour guide outstandingKeaow
We enjoyed the Oahu full day tour. Very informative information provided by the driver and we made some great stops along the way. We really enjoyed the Buddhist temple - a very peaceful place. We also really enjoyed the pineapple ice-cream at Dole Plantation.