- 3-hour New Year's Eve cruise off the coast of Oahu
- Start the night with a welcome drink and party favors
- Enjoy a large selection of appetizers and desserts
- Dance the night away with festive onboard entertainment including a DJ and live singers
- Catch terrific views of fireworks along the coast
- Pickup and drop-off from selected Waikiki hotels included
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a selection of appetizers and desserts (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section).
At midnight, toast with Champagne and catch amazing views of the coast as fireworks light up the night sky.
- New York strip loin medallions with sauteed mushrooms and madera sauce
- Spicy Italian sausage-stuffed mushrooms served with fresh pesto dip
- Hot spinach and artichoke dip served on garlic crostini
- Jumbo shrimp cocktail and cocktail sauce
- Jack Daniel's meatballs
- Honey mustard roasted ham sandwiches
- Lava wings
- Blackened ahi tuna on cucumber rounds topped with wasabi aioli
- Thai summer rolls (vegetarian) served with a refreshing chili mint sauce
- Fruit spears with Grand Marnier Romanoff sauce
- Assorted mini tropical operas
We had such a great night. Food and entertainment was great and seeing the fireworks from the catamaran was awesome.
The cruise was a disaster. First of all, we were waiting for the ride, and the bus didn't come, so we had to spend extra $30 for the taxi cab. Then, the ship moved away from the pier for about 100 yards, and that's it. The food was very plain. The music, and especially, the singer - terrible. Drinks - just water and juice. Extremely overpriced!
One extra star is for the firework, which was very close.