Read what other Viator.com travelers think about the Oahu Parasailing Tour from Honolulu. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
We had an awesome time. Only question was about the time you are actually in the air. They say 15 minutes but it feels like 8 minutes.
Had to tick this one off my bucket list. I found it not a scary as I thought it would be, so would happily repeat the experience. The staff were great and felt totally safe in their hands. I only wish you could stay up in the air a bit longer great views from up there!!.
Very windy day. Thank you for the new experience.
Staff were very pleasant as well.
I thought it would be scarier but out wasn't, it was just fun and our few made sure we had fun..
Awesome! Not nearly as scary as I thought it was going to be.
So fantastic words can do it justice. Guides were terrific - patience, courteous, helpful, encouraging... office staff went out of their way to fit us in so we wouldn't lose our opportunity, and parasailing in Hawaii - magical! It was almost as if we were alone in the world and able to enjoy a special peace that doesn't exist anywhere else. Almost ethereal! Would highly recommend this to anyone who feels stressed out - it clears the mind and soul!
Ha! We had the time of our lives! My wife was a little skidish at first but is ready for round 2! Owners are very friendly and quite helpful! Great prices for pictures and video! Top shelf service!
I got seasick after this bc we were out very far into the ocean so the waves were high and the boat we were on was very wobbly :3 I almost puked but didn't ! Ahahha anyway the parasailing part was SOO FREAKIN FUN!
This was a great company to go parasailing with!
The shuttle was on time, the driver was friendly and the trip itself wasn't very long from Waikiki. At the time I arrived at the office they were trying to wrangle a huge family into multiple boat excursions and were having a terrible time getting cooperation. Despite these stressful circumstances they were very nice and sorted my single request through the mess very efficiently. I only had to wait about ten minutes before they had a boat for me to join. The two-man boat crew was very welcoming.
The parasailing itself was wonderful! A simple set-up, a few basic safety guidelines and you're flying! Definitely got my 8-10 minutes airborn with spectacular views and felt completely safe the entire time. Start to finish it was very easy, nothing stressful or upsetting in the entire process. This is the kind of thing anybody could do without concern (providing the winds aren't super high).
Afterwards back at the office they let me see my photos and watch my video, then choose whether I wanted photos, video or both. I took the photos by themselves and only had to wait about 5 minutes before I got the CD.
The shuttle ride back comes at scheduled times and dropped me back off right where I started.
All in all, a lovely experience and a highly recommended company!
It was such a great time! However it was windy the day we went and the small boat you go on was rocking a lot. My friend got sea sick.
The parasailing itself was fun - but one of the staff on the ship was overreacting to the situation at hand. He got verbal with me without being particularly provoked.
Here's what happened:
- 3 couples on the Parasailing ship including us
- One of the couple asks me to take pictures for them using their iPhone
- As I gladly accepted, one of the Staff asked me to come over and wear my safety gear, so I decided to temporarily hand back the iPhone to the other couple.
- The said Staff then tells me that I am being disrespectful to him and that I should stop trying to be a hero. I have absolutely no idea what action I did that provoked him to say this. I didn't speak with anybody on the boat before this, so it's no like I was doing something to disturb the boat. He also doesn't have a problem with taking pictures with our phones. Even if he did have a problem with it - it was never explained.
- When we were just about to parasail, this Staff told us to Sit in Japanese. We weren't sure where to sit, so we took about an extra 5 seconds, and the Staff said to me What the hell is in your ear? Are you deaf? as we launched. It was absolutely rude and unprofessional. I have no idea what provoked him because I hardly spoke a word or did anything on the boat. It was very uncalled for.
The other staffs at the shop and transport boat was very nice and I had a pleasant experience. But because of the unnecessary aggression on the boat staff, my experience was overall negative.