- Dive with sharks on this thrilling cruise from Oahu's North Shore
- Spot turtles, dolphins and humpback whales on the way to your shark-viewing spot
- See the ocean's top predators up close from a secure underwater shark cage
- Common sightings include gray reef sharks, sandbar sharks and hammerhead sharks
- Expert crew ensures your safety and enjoyment
- Option to enter the shark cage or view from the boat
Recent Photos of This Tour
- At the bottom of the shark ...Photo by: MERRYROSE H
- Up Close and personalPhoto by: Megan B
Australia, 06 2010
- Oahu Shark DivingPhoto by: Sean M
- Oahu Shark DivingPhoto by: Sean M
- View of the cagePhoto by: Erik
- Shark diving at it's finestPhoto by: Erik
- SharksPhoto by: Erik
- The sharksPhoto by: Erik
- Ready to divePhoto by: Erik
- Getting ready to dive inPhoto by: Erik
- Oahu Shark TourPhoto by: David S
- Oahu Shark Tour PicsPhoto by: David S
- My Family in the cage.Photo by: MERRYROSE H
- Shark divePhoto by: Krista L
- Before !!!!!!Photo by: Alan V
- the cagePhoto by: DARCY D
- smilePhoto by: Lynette D
Australia, 04 2013
- sharkPhoto by: David B
- R1-07183-009APhoto by: John C
- shark cagePhoto by: Biocare TA
USA, 05 2012
What You Can Expect
- Aloha Tower / Hawaii Maritime Center at Pier 7
- Ala Moana Hotel / Mahukona Street side entrance
- Hawaii Prince Hotel / Front Entrance at Valet Desk
- Ilikai Hotel / Ala Moana Blvd at 3 flag poles
- Maile Sky Court / Namahana Street side entrance
- Hilton Hawaiian Village / Great Lawn pickup area
- Halekoa Hotel / Driveway near front desk (hotel guests only)
- Halekulani / Front in Driveway (hotel guests only)
- Trump Plaza / Lobby Driveway (hotel guests only)
- Sheraton Waikiki / Don Ho Lane tour pickup area
- Ohana Malia Hotel / Front entrance on Kuhio Ave
- Ohana West Hotel / Walina Street Side entrance
- Hyatt Regency Hotel / Koa Avenue entrance at green awning
- Waikiki Beach Marriot Hotel / Bus Loading Zone on Paoakalani Ave.
- New Otani / Front entrance on Kalakaua Ave
- The Kahala Hotel / Front Driveway at Valet Desk
This tour was amazing!
The tour was great! The capt and crew were awesome! So friendly and helpful. There were LOTS of sharks to see - no disappointment there! Unfortunately, I did get really sea sick - which never happens. The swells are large and never ending. I can handle some gentle waves and rocking motion - but this was way beyond that - so prepare yourself! The crew was very sweet and helpful to those of us who were sick I wasn't the only one. I highly recommend this tour! Thank you North Shore Shark Adventures!
Mhairi-Anne M United Kingdom
TAKE SEASICK TABLETS
It is on the documentation you are sent, and don't ignore this - it will make this once in a lifetime experience so much better. Even if you are never sick, this is the Pacific and you are sat there for over an hour in those Hawaiian waves which make this a surfers paradise. Around 50 of the boat will be ill, so don't let this ruin your day.
That being said this is one amazing experience. The sharks are there naturally, so can always been seen and are bigger than you think. Because the sharks are there naturally and not lured, the whole experience is just incredible. They swim around you constantly.
This is a once in a lifetime experience and worth doing. I would not recommend taking along family members not doing this though, the motion on the boat and sick people won't make this a great experience for them.
Awesome experience! Would recommend to everyone! Great crew!
My wife and I spent a week in Hawaii and this was the highlight. Highly recommended.
My daughter and I had great fun doing this tour. We saw lots of sharks and the tour people were very professional and knowledgeable. It was also entertaining watching the reactions of some of the foreign tourists - there was a lot of screaming. Hilarious.
The coolest thing I've ever done. Had a blast!! At no time was I scared or nervous. The staff on board was great and knowledgeable.
This was my highlight. It was such a rush! I recommend that to anyone who goes
This was amazing! Listen to the advice and take motion sickness medicine at least two hours before and then again right before. I did and did not get sick..others on the boat did not and were not so lucky.