- Dive with sharks on this thrilling cruise from Oahu's North Shore
- Spot turtles, dolphins and humpback whales on the way to your shark-viewing spot
- See the ocean's top predators up close from a secure underwater shark cage
- Common sightings include gray reef sharks, sandbar sharks and hammerhead sharks
- Expert crew ensures your safety and enjoyment
- Option to enter the shark cage or view from the boat
Recent Photos of This Tour
- At the bottom of the shark ...Photo by: MERRYROSE H
- Up Close and personalPhoto by: Megan B
Australia, 06 2010
- Oahu Shark DivingPhoto by: Sean M
- Oahu Shark DivingPhoto by: Sean M
- View of the cagePhoto by: Erik
- Shark diving at it's finestPhoto by: Erik
- SharksPhoto by: Erik
- The sharksPhoto by: Erik
- Ready to divePhoto by: Erik
- Getting ready to dive inPhoto by: Erik
- Oahu Shark TourPhoto by: David S
- Oahu Shark Tour PicsPhoto by: David S
- My Family in the cage.Photo by: MERRYROSE H
- Shark divePhoto by: Krista L
- Before !!!!!!Photo by: Alan V
- the cagePhoto by: DARCY D
- smilePhoto by: Lynette D
- sharkPhoto by: David B
- R1-07183-009APhoto by: John C
- shark cagePhoto by: Biocare TA
USA, 05 2012
What You Can Expect
If you do not wish to enter the shark cage, simply continue relaxing on board -- there are ample surface-viewing opportunities as the sharks circle the boat.
Shark sightings guaranteed or your money back!
- Aloha Tower / Hawaii Maritime Center at Pier 7
- Ala Moana Hotel / Mahukona Street side entrance
- Hawaii Prince Hotel / Front Entrance at Valet Desk
- Ilikai Hotel / Ala Moana Blvd at 3 flag poles
- Maile Sky Court / Namahana Street side entrance
- Hilton Hawaiian Village / Great Lawn pickup area
- Halekoa Hotel / Driveway near front desk (hotel guests only)
- Halekulani / Front in Driveway (hotel guests only)
- Trump Plaza / Lobby Driveway (hotel guests only)
- Sheraton Waikiki / Don Ho Lane tour pickup area
- Ohana Malia Hotel / Front entrance on Kuhio Ave
- Ohana West Hotel / Walina Street Side entrance
- Hyatt Regency Hotel / Koa Avenue entrance at green awning
- Waikiki Beach Marriot Hotel / Bus Loading Zone on Paoakalani Ave.
- New Otani / Front entrance on Kalakaua Ave
- The Kahala Hotel / Front Driveway at Valet Desk
The coolest thing I've ever done. Had a blast!! At no time was I scared or nervous. The staff on board was great and knowledgeable.
This was my highlight. It was such a rush! I recommend that to anyone who goes
This was amazing! Listen to the advice and take motion sickness medicine at least two hours before and then again right before. I did and did not get sick..others on the boat did not and were not so lucky.
The staff was beyond amazing friendly, knowledgeable and funny! There were SO many sharks, it was incredible. If I ever go back I will definitely do this again, with this same company!
The crew was excellent! Getting to see the Sharks up close is an amazing experience.
Incredible experience!! Overcome a huge fear of mine by doing this and I have no regrets! Only downfall was that the water was extremely choppy which obviously was out of the hands of the crew!! And although I have been out on the ocean multiple times without EVER getting sick, myself and 3 others got very seasick. I highly recommend taking medicine for seasickness just in case!! We were able to see many sharks!! Crew was great!!! Highly recommend!!
An awesome experience. The sharks are so graceful and serene. We just wish our 20 minutes in the cage didn't go so fast!! Would love to do this again one day. One area requiring significant improvement is the rest room facilities at the harbour.
Simply Amazing. I would definitely go again.
This is a thrilling tour. My teenage daughter and I did this together. We saw lots of sharks swimming around our cage - they came very close - but did not bother us. We were able to have a good view of them. The current was very strong so it was hard to maintain a position in the cage. I would not recommend this tour for small children - arms and legs can easily fit between the bars. Once you are out into the ocean in the cage away from the boat - there is no way to get back onto the boat until your time is up and the crew pull you back to the boat. We were out for about 20 to 30 minutes - so if you do not want to spend that amount of time in the ocean - I would not recommend this for you. Also, if you are motion sensitive - I would strongly encourage you to take Gravol prior to the outing being sea sick will put a real damper on your experience. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guides were quite helpful and entertaining.