- Dive with sharks on this thrilling cruise from Oahu's North Shore
- Spot turtles, dolphins and humpback whales on the way to your shark-viewing spot
- See the ocean's top predators up close from a secure underwater shark cage
- Common sightings include gray reef sharks, sandbar sharks and hammerhead sharks
- Expert crew ensures your safety and enjoyment
- Option to enter the shark cage or view from the boat
Recent Photos of This Tour
- At the bottom of the shark ...Photo by: MERRYROSE H
- Up Close and personalPhoto by: Megan B
Australia, 06 2010
- Oahu Shark DivingPhoto by: Sean M
- Oahu Shark DivingPhoto by: Sean M
- View of the cagePhoto by: Erik
- Shark diving at it's finestPhoto by: Erik
- SharksPhoto by: Erik
- The sharksPhoto by: Erik
- Ready to divePhoto by: Erik
- Getting ready to dive inPhoto by: Erik
- Oahu Shark TourPhoto by: David S
- Oahu Shark Tour PicsPhoto by: David S
- My Family in the cage.Photo by: MERRYROSE H
- Shark divePhoto by: Krista L
- Before !!!!!!Photo by: Alan V
- the cagePhoto by: DARCY D
- smilePhoto by: Lynette D
- sharkPhoto by: David B
- R1-07183-009APhoto by: John C
- shark cagePhoto by: Biocare TA
USA, 05 2012
What You Can Expect
- Aloha Tower / Hawaii Maritime Center at Pier 7
- Ala Moana Hotel / Mahukona Street side entrance
- Hawaii Prince Hotel / Front Entrance at Valet Desk
- Ilikai Hotel / Ala Moana Blvd at 3 flag poles
- Maile Sky Court / Namahana Street side entrance
- Hilton Hawaiian Village / Great Lawn pickup area
- Halekoa Hotel / Driveway near front desk (hotel guests only)
- Halekulani / Front in Driveway (hotel guests only)
- Trump Plaza / Lobby Driveway (hotel guests only)
- Sheraton Waikiki / Don Ho Lane tour pickup area
- Ohana Malia Hotel / Front entrance on Kuhio Ave
- Ohana West Hotel / Walina Street Side entrance
- Hyatt Regency Hotel / Koa Avenue entrance at green awning
- Waikiki Beach Marriot Hotel / Bus Loading Zone on Paoakalani Ave.
- New Otani / Front entrance on Kalakaua Ave
- The Kahala Hotel / Front Driveway at Valet Desk
Awesome experience! Would recommend to everyone! Great crew!
My wife and I spent a week in Hawaii and this was the highlight. Highly recommended.
My daughter and I had great fun doing this tour. We saw lots of sharks and the tour people were very professional and knowledgeable. It was also entertaining watching the reactions of some of the foreign tourists - there was a lot of screaming. Hilarious.
The coolest thing I've ever done. Had a blast!! At no time was I scared or nervous. The staff on board was great and knowledgeable.
This was my highlight. It was such a rush! I recommend that to anyone who goes
This was amazing! Listen to the advice and take motion sickness medicine at least two hours before and then again right before. I did and did not get sick..others on the boat did not and were not so lucky.
The staff was beyond amazing friendly, knowledgeable and funny! There were SO many sharks, it was incredible. If I ever go back I will definitely do this again, with this same company!
The crew was excellent! Getting to see the Sharks up close is an amazing experience.
Incredible experience!! Overcome a huge fear of mine by doing this and I have no regrets! Only downfall was that the water was extremely choppy which obviously was out of the hands of the crew!! And although I have been out on the ocean multiple times without EVER getting sick, myself and 3 others got very seasick. I highly recommend taking medicine for seasickness just in case!! We were able to see many sharks!! Crew was great!!! Highly recommend!!