- 3-hour snorkeling shore excursion on Oahu
- Snorkel in the famously clear blue waters of Hanauma Bay
- See many colorful fish and corals, turtles and the occasional dolphin
- Protected cove is perfect for beginner snorkelers and an outer reef is great for more advanced snorkelers
- All snorkel gear is included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins with pickup at central location, located 6 minutes away from the Port of Honolulu. When you arrive at Hanauma Bay, you will have ample free time to snorkel, lounge on the beach and play in the warm waters. Snorkel gear, including a high-quality dive mask, snorkel and fins, is included.
The City and County of Honolulu's Marine Educational Center at Hanauma Bay features marine displays of wildlife in the bay, an educational video theater and other facilities. Before anyone starts a Hanauma Bay tour, it's mandatory to watch the video in order to be informed about the bay's geological and historical background and to learn the importance of protecting Hanauma Bay for future visitors.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Honolulu port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Hanauma Bay is amazing, highly recommended, I would go again.
The tour was good. The place was also beautiful.
However, the local contact number I have been given on my booking was incorrect. I spent a lot of time trying to call the wrong number and was a bit panic worry about how to confirm my pick up etc. Fortunately, the hotel staff search the company and found the correct contact number for me.