- Oahu shore excursion to the North Shore and the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Walk through Dole Plantation's pineapple grounds and taste the pineapple whip
- Visit the Polynesian Cultural Center's eight villages showcasing Polynesian island culture
- See fire-knife dancing, coconut-husking, fire-starting, tree- climbing, and wood-and tiki-carving.
- See the world-famous surfing beaches of the North Shore
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Wander the boutique art markets in Haleiwa before venturing to Hawaii’s quaint countryside and visiting Hawaii’s world-famous surfing beaches on the North Shore, where talented surfers from around the world show off their skills on huge waves.
At the Polynesian Cultural Center, eight villages showcase the indigenous Polynesian cultures of Hawaii, Samoa, Aotearoa, the Marquesas, Fiji, New Zealand, Tonga and Tahiti. Real Polynesians share their ancient cultural traditions. You can sit back and enjoy the show, or jump in and join the fun! Watch Samoans climb a 40-foot coconut tree, try some savory Tahitian bread and learn some basic hula moves. Kids will enjoy the spear-throwing demonstrations, getting temporary tattoos and watching the fire-knife dancing performances.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Honolulu Pier for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.