- Oahu shore excursion to the North Shore and the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Walk through Dole Plantation's pineapple grounds and taste the pineapple whip
- Visit the Polynesian Cultural Center's eight villages showcasing Polynesian island culture
- See fire-knife dancing, coconut-husking, fire-starting, tree- climbing, and wood-and tiki-carving.
- See the world-famous surfing beaches of the North Shore
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I had not used your services before, but I found the check in very easy. The guide was wonderful. We enjoyed the cultural center. It was a wonderful way to spend the day since our flight was so late. Our suitcases were in the van and the drop off at the airport easy.
I know you guarantee getting us back to the ship on time, but if a trip should be cancelled because of weather would we get a refund?
Enjoyed the North Shore alot. The PCC not so much as it was a repeat of a show we saw aboard the cruise ship, but our driver did an excellent job of getting us to and from each show so we had good seats. He was very good at pointing out the major things to see so we didn't waste our time wandering around.